Date Night

****Georgia's POV****

"Come here." I told Lucie and gave her a cuddle. "Come on down here with the girls."

We all moved onto the bed with her and made she was comfortable before we started talking.

"Are you alright?" Amber asked.

"I just feel like I don't know why I was voted so much. I mean is it because of the whole friendship thing in here or did you really think Joe and I were not compatible."

"The thing is it's not just about now." Any told us. "It's about who we can see a future for and who we can see flourishing more. I can assure Oh the whole being friends with the boys did not affect any of us votes."

"Look girl we've all got our back." Molly said. "I think you need to well and truly look at the relationship you have with Joe and decide what you need to do."

"But were all behind you." I grabbed her hand. "If you stay then we'll make sure you have the best time ever, if you want to go then we'll help you pack if it's going to make you happy."

"Thank you girls."

"Look this is what we're here for." Amber said. "All we ever wanted was for you to come to us in moments like this and allow us to be our friends."

"I'm sorry I never thought about it like that."

"It doesn't matter. What matters is how we're going to move forward together." I told her. "We just need to get you and Anton back to a happy place where you both feel confident again."

"How do you think he's taking it?" Molly asked.

"He was really close to Joe and he was coupled up with Elma so I imagine pretty badly. He also came do close to going, I can't even imagine how that would feel."

"It's scary."

*****

I met Lucie on the balcony before we went to bed with Tommy.

"How are you really?" I asked as we both moved to either side of her. "What's going on in that head?"

"I'm just so confused. Like was it clear vote against us by the public, how have they interpreted our relationship. Everything."

"I think what you've got to think is, either way they were splitting up a couple. I think it probably was a split decision."

"But should I leave then to make it fair."

"Don't leave because you think you have to." Tommy said. "If you're going it should be because you can't see it working better with anyone else who could come in here. That you've definitely found the only one for you."

"I think there's doubt there." I told her. "I would put off the decision a couple of days. Just to see how you're feeling and then hopefully your head will be cleared."

"You two make a good couple you know." She said out of nowhere. "I feel like you're the new Mum and Dad of the villa."

"Please he couldn't even remember how I liked my brew this morning." I teased him. "Never mind loon after everyone."

"I look after you so shut up." He said and pulled us both up. "Come on girls let's get back inside."

"Night lovebirds."

"Night."

*****

I didn't bother getting changed the next morning and stole one of Tommy's tips to pair with my shorts and sports bra.

"You look rough." Molly commented as I sat with them. "No offence."

"No it's fine. I'm just tired that's all. What are we chatting about?"