Chapter 1

"Beep, beep, be-", I slam my hand on that stupid alarm clock. Shit always wakes me up to tell me its time to join the others in hell at work. Im a 21 year old student in college who's broke and needs to survive. Yet my only source of work was a lively club which reeks of sweaty people. I'm a bartender there, not the best job but they pay me decently at least enough to pay rent and have food to eat.

     Normally i do night shifts and that's exactly what im doing this fine Saturday night instead of sleeping. I quickly shower and change into my work clothes. I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself. I had y/h/l and y/h/c hair that was tied in a pony tail. My s/t skin glowed with the setting sun coming through the window. I was small in size especially for my age (sorry if ya aint, but you are now) about 4'10" but hey im still capable of doing a lot of things.

     I look to the left of my bed reading the clock 6:50 shit i got ten minutes to make it to work. Quickly i rush out of the house grabbing my car keys on the way. I drive to the club making it on timr. "Damn y/n about time! We really need help its packed tonight! Steve needs help at the bar." My manager christa shouts through the loud music. I nod going to the bar greeting steve before helping him out.

     Its been about an hour since I've been here and its packed. People left and right asking for drinks. As i receive orders i notice a group of people, they were whispering amongst themselves and looking around. I got a bad vibe from them, but i had a job to do. "Dont ya know its rude to stare princess." I jump and look over to see a girl with black hair and baggy clothes. I blush, "Uh m-my bad um how can i help you." I ask. She smirks and waves her hand, "You'll see later babygirl. You'll see." She says as she walks off in the direction of that odd group.

    I shake my head and continue with orders. Its about 11 and my shift ends in 30 minutes thank goodness! Im cleaning the bar and suddenly there's a bang and screaming. I look over to see a group of people in masks with guns shooting some people. I gasp and look for Steve only to see him running out back to leave. My eyes widen i sure as hell did not want to die. I drop to the floor and slowly crawl to the back bar door that leads to the employee area.

      I hear guns and screams still going off. I know it may be selfish of me to leave them like that but there's nothing i could do to help. The most i can do is escape and call the cops. I continue my crawl to the door and before i can make it two white air force ones stand in front of me. I slowly look up to see baggy white pants with red spots over them and a white shirt covered in red, hands carrying a gun, the face covered in a mask. All i could see were they're bright blue eyes. My stomach turns realizing the red was blood my eyes water.

     "P-please don't hurt me." I beg. The person shakes their head and removes the mask only to reveal that girl from before. She smirks and crouches down to my level her hand stroking my cheek. "Hurt you? Oh no princess im not gonna hurt you. Im taking you home." I look at her shocked. "Im not an object! Don't fucking touch me!" I say slapping her hand away and scooting back from her.

     She frowns, but then smiles. "Baby don't be so upset. You shouldn't be using such foul words maybe mommy should punish you hm?" I look at her in disgust. "Mommy? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Hey! Stop! Stay away!" I yell at her as she gets closer anger evident on her face. "Oh y/n. My pretty little y/n. You're mine and you don't have a choice." And with that something hits my head hard knocking me down. I scream and cry and a damp cloth is placed on my nose. I try to struggle but im in too much pain.

     "Shh princess. Just breathe baby. That's it just breathe mommy is gonna take care of you from now on." Those were the last words i heard before falling into darkness.