Epilogue

"Sorry..i had work."sanskar said and gives her a bouquet of flowers with apologizing smile.

"when you don't have?.."swara asked,glaring at him.sanskar open his mouth to say something but swara cuts him in between.

"you know its not your mistake...its my mistake,i shouldn't have marry workaholic like you."swara said angrily,turns toward other and crosses her arms over chest to show her anger.sanskar chuckled seeing her cute anger.he turns her carefully and holds her both shoulder.

"did i made you angry a lot?..."sanskar asked,looking down at her face.

"you always miss my performance."sanskar said with pouted face and hit her small on his shoulder lightly.

"this will not happen again i promise..."sanskar said and gives her flowers.swara takes flowers and smiles.he puts arm around her waist and both walk toward car.

"did you won any prize?..."sanskar asked in casual tone but he already knew its answer.

"first...."swara said happily.

"i knew it therefore i didn't come..."sanskar said in flow.swara looks at him and slaps on his shoulder rapidly.sanskar laughed.

********************************

EVENING

"Smell of good food touched my nose as soon as i entered inside the house...what did you cook?"sanskar while back hugging swara.emma bites her tongue and quickly turns her face.khan also looked away while clearing his throat.swara pushed him away and glares at him with red face.

"therefore i don't like more people....what are you two doing here? don't you have house to go?"sanskar said in annoyed tone.swara slaps on his chest.

"don't listen to him....eat dinner then go."swara said quickly.

"who is listening to him?..."khan asked with raised eyebrow,ignores glares from sanskar and was going to taste dish from finger when emma slaps on his hand.

"SRK! its not good manners..."emma said shaking his head side to side.

"what did you call me?..."khan asked in confused tone.

"didn't you watch 'my name is khan'....in that movie SRK also fights on his name,just like you therefore from today i will call you SRK....okay?"emma asked innocently and blinks at him.khan looks at her with open mouth.

"from which angle he looks...."sanskar's sentence was not completed when swara puts hand on his mouth and takes him with her.

"don't you have exam for college in a month and you are watching movies..."Khan said slaps on emma's head.she rubs her head and looks at him poutingly.

"what?..."he asked,seeing her starring at him.

"you ruined my hairstyle...."she cried.

"arrange table....women now a days."khan said in annoyed with her innocence and leaves from there.

**************************

"sanskar i am not getting sleep..."swara said cryingly and sits on his lap and after taking file from his hand and putting it on table.

"swara i have important meeting..."sanskar said and tried to pick up file again but swara pushes it away and gives him puppy dog eyes.

"what do you want?..."

"play for me...."swara said with bright smile.

"you are requesting too much for this..."

"because you are very and i get sleep quickly after listening it....pleaseeeee!"swara said,blinking her eyes severally.sanskar smiles and kissed on her forehead.

"thank you...i will bring your violin."swara said getting happy,quickly gets up and runs from there and comes back with violin and gives him.first sanskar picks her up from waist and makes her sit on table then takes violin from her,thinks for sometime then plays a note.swara stares at him while keeping face on palm.

*********************************

MORNING

"sanskar!..."swara glares at him and tried to get up but sanskar turns her on bed and comes over her.

"what are you doing?.."swara asked with wide eyes.

"its called morning romance..."sanskar said,moving close to her face.swara keeps hand on his mouth and laughed loudly.

"morning romance is for those who gets up early morning...not for you who wake up so late."swara said and tried to push him away but sanskar holds her hand and moves his face close to her.she closes her eyes and sanskar captured her lips and kissed her softly.

******************************

BOSE MENTION

"what did doctor say?..."swara asked in worried voice while starring at sleeping shomi.

"doctor said her condition is because of too much stress of financial crises....she may get better if she strictly takes her medicine but nothing can say right now..."kavya said and sighed heavily.swara holds her hand and squeeze it.

"if you need anything then please tell me...."swara said in requesting tone.kavya smiles and nodded.

MAHESWARI MENTION

Swara enters inside and found sanskar sitting in hall as usual with files.

"you came early today?..."swara asked after sitting beside him.

"hmm...meeting got canceled today so i thought to have lunch at home.where were you?"sanskar asked in busy tone.

"i went to see mom...her condition is not good."swara said sadly.

"have you lost it..."sanskar looked at her with jerk.swara looks at him with wide eyes.

"what?..."

"how can you go there after knowing that she looses her temper at any time."sanskar said in anger filled tone.swara smiled and keeps her left hand on his cheek.

"you get worried so easily...i am fine nothing happened to me."swara said with assuring tone.sanskar pulls her in hug and closed his eyes.swara keeps her hand on his back.

"i am fine...."

"dare you go and meet your psycho mother again..."sanskar said in warning.

"hmm..."swara said with smile and closed her eyes,burying her face in his neck.

THE END