PART 2 (Contract)

AFTER A WEEK

Swara is sitting in front of mirror in red langha.she opened her tightly bound bun then heavy set around neck,she was removing her earrings when room's door gets opened and sanskar entered inside with one white envelop in his hand.he goes toward swara but stopped seeing her reflection in mirror.her complete focus was on removing bangles.sanskar was mesmerized to see her,plain black hair were reaching to her waist,beautiful red earrings were twinkling around her face.her face was little wet,showing that she has just washed her face. there was not a single mark of makeup on her face but still her face was glowing.

she kept earrings on dressing table and unintentionally looks in mirror and gets surprised seeing sanskar standing at her back,dumb folded.she gets up and turns around.sanskar clears his throat and forward the envelop.

"sign this contract..."sanskar said in composed tone.swara walks forward and takes contract from him.she slides her hand inside and takes out paper and opens it and start reading the conditions.

1_ THERE WILL SLEEP IN ONE ROOM BUT THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES.(it was sanskar's condition but swara changed it a bit)

2_ THEY WILL NOT INTERFERE IN EACH OTHERS PERSONAL LIFE.

3_ MARRIAGE AND CONTRACT WILL FINISH ON ITS TIME.

4_ THIS MARRIAGE IS A CONTACT THIS WILL REMAIN BETWEEN SANSKAR MAHESWARI,SWARA BOSE AND SHARMISHTA BOSE.

5_ SWARA BOSE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN LAST WEEK OF EVERY MONTH AND SANSKAR MEHSWARI CAN'T STOP HER UNLESS SHE DON'T HARM HIM AND HIS COMPANY.(swara's condition)

6_ SANSKAR MAHESWARI WILL NOT FORCE SWARA BOSE TO DO ANYTHING WHICH SHE DON'T WANT TO DO.(swara's condition)

7_ IF IN ANY CASE CONTRACT IS FINISHED THEN DEAL BETWEEN MAHESWARI ENTERPRISES AND BOSE ENTERPRISES WILL ALSO FINISH AND BOTH COMPANIES WILL PAY THE DAMAGES.

Swara looks around to find something so that she can sign.sanskar silently takes out a beautiful black pen from inside of his coat and gives her.swara looks at him,they share a short eye lock.she takes pen from him and sit on chair and sign on it.sanskar looks at her hand,her white hand were covered with beautiful hina's designs and bangles around her wrist were making light melodious sound as she moves her hand.sanskar felt like he is seeing most beautiful hands of world.swara gets up again gives contract and pen to sanskar.he takes them from here and comes out from room,controlling his strange feelings for her.swara again sits to remove bangles but was thinking about him.how is she going to spend three years with him.

***************************

MORNING

Swara's sleep gets disturb because of continuous knock on door.she gets up,sits on bed and looks at door.she removes cover from her,steps down and opens the door.khan was standing on door with annoyed face.

'where is sanskar?.."khan asked in straight forward tone.

'i don't know..."swara shrugged her shoulders.khan sighed heavily and walks toward right side.swara saw him entering in a room which looked like study.she goes back,takes out her clothes and goes for shower.after taking a warm shower,she comes out and almost strikes with sanskar but maintains very small distance between them.both looks at each other.

"sorry!..'she muttered in low voice,moved to side and start leaving from room.sanskar takes a glimpse of her wet hair before she vanished behind door.

KITCHEN

swara was preparing coffee for herself when she heard a surprised sound of a girl.

"mr.maheswari you are going office today?..."