Part 8

"what's wrong?..."sanskar asked in soft tone,keeping hand on back of her head.

"i am scared....don't know what's wrong with lights and some noises are coming from upstairs."swara said in sared tone.sanskar gets worried hearing that and looks upstairs.

"let me see...."sanskar said in serious tone,breaks hug and tried to go but swara holds his arm.

"don't go...what if he got some weapon?"swara said in sacred tone.sanskar cups her face with left hand and smiles.

"don't worry nothing will happen to me...you stay here."sanskar said in assuring tone then goes upstairs carefully.he directly goes inside in his study,at the same time lights come.sanskar looks around,huge window was open and few files were dropped on ground.sanskar picks up one file and found some page torn off.sanskar closed his eyes.

"were someone here?..."swara asked,standing at door step.sanskar closed file and looked at her worried face.

"No...just wind."he said,keeps file on table,picks up a glass of water and walks back toward her and gives her.

"next time if lights are broke out then call me or khan...okay?"sanskar said in soft tone.swara nodes,takes glass of water and drinks it.

"i will go and check what was wrong with lights...."sanskar said and goes outside.swara looks at files on floor and gets worried a little.

**********************************************

"why are you bringing it?...where is emma?"sanskar asked in surprised and annoyed tone,seeing swara bringing coffee for him.she gives him coffee mug.

"emma...."swara tried to speak but looks at his mobile who started ringing.sanskar cursed at it.swara released a suffering sigh.

"what is it?..."sanskar asked after keeping his mobile on silent.

"attend it....it can be important."swara said and start looking for a paper.

"tell me..."

"emma! have exams next week so i gave her off...."

"okay i will arrange another maid for these days...."sanskar said,nodding his head.

"no need to hire another maid...i can do this much work."

"why will you....."sanskar said in annoyed tone but swara interrupted him.

"i get bore when i am not doing anything.....and its just 2 weeks."swara said in requesting tone.sanskar stares at her face for a second then nodded.

"attend your call....always busy."swara said,signing toward still ringing phone and leaves.sanskar chuckled a little after hearing her last sentence and picks up mobile.

*****************************

MORNING

"he still didn't wake up..."swara beats palm on forehead,seeing sanskar still sleeping,keeping pillow on face.she had wake him up before going to prepare breakfast.

"sanskar wake up......"swara shakes him but there was no response.

"why don't sleep on time when you get difficulty in getting up  next morning...."swara said in annoyed tone and tried to remove pillow from his face but he was persistent not to let it go.

"i slept just two hour before...let me sleep"sanskar said,not letting go of pillow.

"fine!...don't wake up,khan will come and will wake you up in his style."swara said and turned to leave but sanskar holds her hand and pulls her back.swara falls on him in such way that their faces were inches apart from each other.swara's heart increased to maximum rate.