Part 30

"Just 2 more days" Kaden kissed me

I rubbed my stomach and smiled. My due date was set two days from now and I was happy as fuck.

"No more kids after this" I shook my head.

"Whatsoever" Kaden agreed.

"Jacey, were hungry" Layla sat on Kaden's lap.

"Y'all just ate" I said

"What them lunchables gone do?" She smacked her lips.

"Little girl, quit getting smart with her. I'll beat yo lil ass" Kaden warned her.

"Tuh" she rolled her neck and got up. "KASH!"

"You bet not ever try me little girl" he said to my stomach and I laughed.

"You know she can literally come any minute now" I sighed.

"Yeah, I know"

I was getting sleepy, so I laid my down on the couch. Putting my head on his lap. He played in my hair, which helped me go to sleep faster.

"Jacey" A'loni woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and heard Layla crying.

"What you doing here and why she crying?" I asked

"She tried to pick up Bianca and I told her not to. She did anyways and dropped her, so I popped that ass" Loni explained.

I shook my head and got up.

"Oh and Kaden left like 45 minutes ago. Jada's water broke, so he asked me to come over here you know." She said.

I nodded and went into the kitchen to cook something for them. I should be making dinner at this time, but I just decided on grilled cheese sandwiches for everybody.

I grabbed some paper plates down, because I wasn't about to be washing no dishes. "Come eat!" I yelled.

"Grilled cheese for dinner?" A'loni questioned "nice" she cheesed.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. As soon as I walked through the bathroom door, my water broke. I rolled my eyes and washed my hands, the. I snuck to my room and changed clothes.

"ALONI!" I yelled. She came running in.

"What, What? You good" she panicked and I started dying.

"My water just broke, but come on give me two French braids" I said grabbing a towel and walking into the kitchen.

"We need to be going to the hospital, not doing your hair." She said

"Girl, I'm not trying to be in that hospital for too long, I'll go when I start to get bad contractions" I said and sat down. "The comb and gel in the bathroom cabinet"