Part 4

Jacey Philips

—————-It was woken up by Destiny loud ass laughing and talking on the phone

—————-
It was woken up by Destiny loud ass laughing and talking on the phone. It was like 4 in the morning and I needed to sleep. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I sighed and watched Kash as he slept.

Finally getting out of bed I went to brush my teeth and wash my face like I did every morning. Since I was up so early I decided to cook breakfast. A hour later everyone started waking up.

"You up early" my momma said making her a plate.

"Yeah cause destiny don't know how to be quit"

"The perks of having the downstairs room" she laughed.

We lived in a four bedroom house, and the master was downstairs so that's where she sleeps. I was currently working on Kash's room since he would be sleeping in there in a few months.

It wasn't all that, but it was something

It wasn't all that, but it was something. I walked upstairs to grab him and bring him down to eat. Placing him in his high chair he yelled 'MaMa'.

I turned to my mom and she was smiling super hard. Telling him to say it again. "Mama" he jumped up and down. I then started to record, and sent the video Kaden.

In the process of cleaning him and his mess my phone dinged. Thinking it was Kaden I put Kash down and went to text back. To my surprise it was Sincere.

From:Sincere🤤😍
Aye what you doing today?
To:Sincere🤤😍
Nun prolly just chill with my baby. Why wsp?
From:Sincere🤤😍
I'm stuck babysitting Layla so I ain going to school ... play date?🤔
To:Sincere🤤😍
Sure🙂 send me the address and I'll be there in 30

I took a quick shower, and washed Kashmere up. I threw him on a similar outfit as to what I had on. My hair had fizzed and curled up from them steam and I just left it alone. The look made me look younger than what I was. Before we left I asked my momma to take me a picture and I posted it.