Part 10

Monte:

—————-

—————-

"Haaaha nigga you quitting?" I said ready to give up

"Haaaha nigga you quitting?" I said ready to give up. I was so sore

He smirked, "hell Nah"

"You like a damn sex machine fuck that I quit" I sighed. Another L to add onna list.

7:56AM

My phone been ringing back to back and now I'm starting to get annoyed. I literally just got the chance to go to sleep at 6.

"Hello" I yelled angrily in the phone

"Jacey, she's gone!" My mom cried "and she left a note"

"Who's gone?"

"Destiny, she said she's running away because she's tired of being treated like a kid. It say that her and Monte, whoever he is, is gone be alright and not to come look for her. That she doesn't want to be found"

"Momma I don't know if her dad told you or if you was sleep when he picked her up, but Monte is grown like 18, 19 type shit" I rolled my eyes "and the hell she mean like a kid? She is a fucking kid"

"Watch yo mouth"

"Bye" I hung up

I laid my ass back down and got some sleep. That's my sister yes and I love her more than life itself, but she getting too outta hand. I got a baby of my own to to worry about.

3 weeks later

They still been looking for Destiny, I helped in the beginning but gave up after a while. The girl said that she didn't wanna be found. Kaden's birthday was in 5 more days! He said he didn't want to do nothing, so we just gone go out to eat.