Teenage (6.18)

Renessme

We three were on the backseat, sitting comfortably draped in a homely fuzzy blanket, despite the inside of the car being toasty, the aura surrounding the two giants that were settled besides me was cold and unsettling.

Due to their restless and uncomfortable vibes, I had become all jittery as well.

Nonetheless, I tried hard to concentrate on the sound of the rain, the soothing pitter pattered on roof of the car, my eyes observing how the trees danced to the tune of the wind.

The incessant tapping of Jayden's left foot along with the constant sighing of Jacobson, was enough to indicate to me their growing anxiousness, it seemed that they were almost on the verge of being terrified at what was to come.

To distract and calm my friends, I start stroking their thigh, humming a tune that played in the car.

Out of nowhere, Jacobson yells at the man who was driving us back to the Palace, which was our destination for the night after much deliberation, "Stop staring at her Quinn, you're making her uncomfortable."

Smiling sheepishly at me, "She smells." His eyes focus on the road again.

Astounded at what he just said, gasping I smell myself, "Do I stink?"

Clicking his tongue, he explains, "No, you smell like a bed of roses."

Clearing my throat, shying away from the compliment, "Umm... You guys know each other?"

Jayden drawing circles on my hand, "He works security with Uncle Helix."

Jacob softly grabs hold of my chin, "Forget about all that, are you sure it's just the arm?"

Smiling at him reassuringly for what seemed to be the millionth time, I grit out, "Yes Jacob! I swear, just experiencing a tiny bit discomfort on my right shoulder blade."

Tugging on his hair, "Let me look, I won't touch. You have my word, Princess."

Shaking my head, It hurt bad, I was underplaying it. I was certain I have a fracture, "The doctor would tell you it's not life threatening, also focus on that leg of yours."

Jacobson had his gym shirt wrapped around a big gash on his left leg, that didn't stop bleeding for what seemed forever to me.

While I was focused on his leg, I hear Jayden beside me cry out, "They're going to kill me, kill us."

To which Jacob agreed, "We are done for the second they smell her, let alone see her. We didn't even answer their calls and messages."

Why were these two acting like pussies?!
Grabbing on to Jayden's phone, I speedily dial Jacobs number, earning me a questionable look from them both.

Pointing on the screen, I explain, "When someone calls, you mister have the option to either accept or decline, so stop worrying."

Dropping his phone on his lap he scowls, "With them, you might, none of us do."

Noting how they both were drowning in cold sweat, I attempt to assure them with my words, "I swear you won't get hurt"