Teenage (6.1)

PoV- Renessme

Today, had been a month since the boys and I went on the hike up the White Maze Trek. We had successfully hiked till the very top and left our identical charm bracelets as a 'sacrifice' to the mountain spirit.

Thinking back now a lot has changed since then, to think of a few;
One, the boys have started taking shifts with their training meaning, one of them is with me at all times.
Two, our snack sessions have been canceled indefinitely because the boys sold us to Dad and ZenZen.
Three, I've started with survival lessons, the basics the boys learned when they were kids.
Four, I've gotten really close with Jayden and Jacobson.

Glancing down at my phone, realising what time it is, my legs on their own accord sprint out of the bathroom only to be crashed into a hard chest. Taking a step back I rub my nose to numb the pain that impact had caused.

"I see you still walk with your eyes closed" Mason smirks down on me.

Moving past him, "Let me get ready first, otherwise I won't hear the end of it from Jason."

Bending down to slip on my vans, suddenly a pair of socks smacks into my face, "Mason! What the..."

He mocks surrender his hands up, "I just wanted you to wear socks, to avoid stinky feet." He mumbles

Once I get over the initial shock, "Are you implying that I get smellly feet?

Mason smiles smugly, "Esme, I hate It, Don't make me lie to you."

My hand grab onto the pillow right beside me on the bed, but the moment I was about to throw it on him, I was interrupted.

Behind me I hear a hysterical Titus, turning my head I give him my deadliest stink eye, after throwing a pillow in his direction. Without giving Titus time to react I run over and try to grab him by his neck, and choke slam him.

When he doesn't move an inch, sighing in defeat I walk over to the desk on the corner of the room, and grab my bag.

Mason had already left for breakfast downstairs, and Titus and I soon follow.

Titus slums his hands over my shoulder, "I'll teach you how to do it properly, baby girl"

"Really?" My eyes brim with hope.

Squeezing my shoulder, "Whatever makes you happy"

Clearing my throat, "Could you maybe help me prank Mason today?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "If that's what takes for you to forgive me"

"It might" I wink at him.

Titus laughs at me, "So what's the plan?"

"I'll come up with one" was all I could say since nothing struck my mind as of now.

I look at the arm Titus had wrapped around my shoulder, the watch on his wrist read 7:20, shit! Jason is going to never let this go, he for some reason has been annoyed at me.

Once the two of us reach the table where everyone was seated, we both notice how almost all are done with their breakfast. After mumbling a weak 'Good Morning' to them all, I take my seat and dive in to the delicious spread in front of me.

After I've taken a few bites of my cereal, my eyes glance over to Jason who looked hurt and a little disappointed, I assumed it had to do with me being late and as I was about to mouth the words 'I'm sorry,' suddenly he started a conversation with his father and not once looked back towards me.