Teenage (6.14)

PoV Renessme

Ceaser sounded confused, when inquires, "What is?"

When I say nothing, he walks over to me, and coos, "Look at me, it's not a problem."

Catching me off guard, Mason pulls me to him, "What did you do jerkface?" He growls at Ceaser.

Even before a word could leave his mouth, Attrius sends his brother a fierce look, "Shut up, Ceaser!"

And then cupping my face, it was Jason who yanks me to where he stood, "Get off of her"

Stroking my hair, the acute pain that was troubling me in my lower abdomen settles, and I sigh in relief.

Urging to me respond, Titus kisses my forehead while mumbling "Esme, come here, tell me what's wrong?"

All I could do was cry, feeling utterly humiliated, pointing at the stained bedsheet, and while moving to a corner, to hide the stain on my pajamas.

Giving my shoulder a sturdy compression, it was Mason who says, "Babygirl, it's a bedsheet. We'll get a new one, go clean yourself up."

With that it was Attrius who gently takes my hand and attempts to move me to the bathroom, muttering something along the lines of, "Come, I'll help you with all of it."

But I stay planted there.

I see Jason pull the sheet, and said "Yea, go on and we'd take care of it here by the time you're back."

Self conscious and distressed due to the trouble I've caused them, I utter a shaky, "I'm sorry"

In no time Ceaser grabs hold of my arms, "You never apologise for it. Ever!"

Bobbing his head, Mason motions towards the door, "Go now"

Just as I was about to shut the door, I hear Jason smirk and comment, "Soon our bed would be stained for some other reason entirely."

Unclear as to what it meant, I hear his twin groan, "Not soon enough," despite shutting the door on them.

Thinking no more of what they had said a few minutes back, I focus on washing myself clean, and getting into a new pair of PJ set.

Once I stepped out, warm arms snake around my waist. It was Attrius who carries me to bed in his arms, not listening to my demand to walk.

When I see on my left, everything I could possibly require is all set at the coffee table, Heat pads, chocolates, mints, painkillers, movies, chips, every possible thing.

As I settle into the bed further, moaning in pain, I hear a distant voice of Ceaser, "Want the doc here?"

Since the pain was so bad, I only shake my head.

My palm finds my lower stomach, and I run it in order to provide some relief, but soon they are replaced by Mason's, whose hands word even better than the heating pad I tried a couple of years back.

Jason stood before me, with his arms reaching forwards, "Here! Have the meds, they'll help."

Once I've gulped them down, I sink further into Mason's toasty chest, "Thanks" I mumble to Jason.

In two shakes, I shot up from bed, rushing towards the bathroom with my hands firmly clasping my mouth, pushing the toilet seat up, I start to vomit.

A minute in I was not dry heaving. Then it struck to me how Titus was holding up my hair, while Mason was gently patting my back to help me.

Squirming I give it my best shot for them to leave, "I'll be out in no time, Leave please."