The Creep

It was a day like any other. The weather was nice, a cool 72•F. The sun was shining bright and the wind blowing a cool breeze, just the way I liked. I did my school work in the morning I was attending a school Nebraska State University-NSU for nursing school. and went to work in the late afternoon. I worked with my best friend, her parents were the owners. Cassie is my best friend. I just got to work and saw her putting the new shipment away.

"Cassie what's new?" I asked. I always try to see what's new. She gives me cool stuff before it hits the shelves.

"Nothing's new. Just started putting these new shoes on the floor, do you like 'em?" She asked. She held a pair of black and white checkered vans in her hands.

"When have I ever liked vans Cass?" I asked not giving her enough time to respond. She new I wasn't a sneaker type of girl. I loved flats, heels, boots, and sandals. Only time I wore shoes was to exercise and I only wore Nikes.
_______________________________

**I should start from the beginning my name is Nina. I'm a pretty dark skin girl with shoulder length hair. I am 23 years-old. I grew up the only child and in a two parent household. I am one year shy from getting my Nursing degree. It's been long enough. I live alone in a little town called Persia, IA. No one cool lives here😒. Luckily I'm so close to Nebraska I can actually enjoy things other than the rural area I call home.

My best friend Cass and I been my bestie, since we were 13. She lives in the apartment building behind mine. We work together at her parents store. Her mom sells everything you could think of. Must be nice to be the owner's daughter. Good thing we are besties, I benefit from her perks. She is also 23. She already finished her degree in Business Management. She's a bit of an over achiever.**

_____Back to the story_________

"Sorry lol I forgot." Cass said. Shaking her head and looking down. She is so pretty with her silky Auburn hair and her pretty light brown eyes. She is simply gorgeous!

Just then, I went to a rather closed off section of the store. I had to put away return items. A usual customer, that was kind of creepy, was back there. He was rather handsome. He had grayish white hair that gave off daddy vibes. A sharp jaw line that would make you panties wet by winking at you. Oh did I mention his grayish- blue eyes that were so intimidating yet left me in awe.

"Hi there!" I said. While he was staring at me, like I was his last meal.

"Hello, how are you today?" He asked. His voice oddly low and soothing.

"Great thanks!" I told him. Ready to get back to work and finish putting returns away.

I resumed my work, which lead me to another aisle. Needless to say, he followed me into the next aisle. As I was reaching up high, to place items on a shelf, he pulls me close and entraps me from behind whispering in my ear.

"We should stop meeting like this or people are going to start talking," he said.

His voice would have been sexy if I wanted the attention but I didn't. I was quite thrown off by his touch and close proximity.

"Don't you have a wife or something," I asked.

"No, haven't been married for awhile," he said.

I was scared, creeped out, and just wanted him to leave so I could get back to work. I stayed quite and put the remainder items away.

He finally walked off. Thank you Lord, I thought. I couldn't believe that just happened.

I was so creeped out I went to the restroom to breathe and splash water over my face.

Wtf did he touch me. It pisses me off. I'm not at a damn strip club showing the goods. I'm fully dressed. I'm wearing a crew shirt with denim 👖 jeans.

I quickly left the restroom to find Cass, I needed to tell her.