Chapter 21/Free

UNedited[Most of them aren't edited anyway]

Hope you like the chapter! Please remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

POV JONAH

Every thought imaginable is in my head right about now. I always thought that witches possessing the people that killed them was a lie in the textbooks to just scare us at night. But now it's actually happening right in front of me. I have to keep the thoughts in right now because I need to help Beth get through this.

I look up at the witches who's eyes are closed too. I can hear then clearly though. They are saying Latin for some sort of spell. "Eget liberari. Spiritus auxilio..." Over and over again.

Derek is closing his eyes and trying to block this all out. I guess he had a bad experience with something like this.

I turn to Maggie and see her staring at me. "So you and Beth huh?" She whispers to me.

"I don't know what you mean?" I try to act innocent. Beth and I kissed. I have no clue what Beth feels about that. She might of loved it or hated it. She probably hated it. I definitely didn't.

"Oh you kissing. She told me you did. So I just have one thing to say." I look into her eyes waiting for a comment. "If you hurt her in anyway physically or mentally I will kill you painfully and with no remorse. Okay?" She has sincerity in her voice.

"I won't." When we stop talking Beth starts to become fidgety. He face looks like she is in a deep thought. Finally we are able to hear her mumbles. They make no sense but we still.

"Life live happy dying death sadness vampire werewolf shape-shifter witch hybrid hunter." She keeps on saying these things. "Talli Carly Rachel Caleb Derek Maggie..." She pauses for a second. "...Jonah." I start to move my finger around her snowflake. "Codeword snowflake. Snowflake is strong." What the hell is she talking about? She laughs. "I love snowflake." She falls into my chest. I keep her there. "Snowflake is kind." I guess she is referring a person to our Codeword snowflake. "Snowflake protects me." I feel her heart beat begin to increase gradually. "Snowflake kisses nicely." I look down. Oh. She was talking about me? Well that makes sense because it's our codeword.

Her eyes are stills closed. She keeps getting warmer and muscles tenser at every moment. Then something happens and she just starts screaming. Out of shock I jump a little bit and touch Derek's leg. He is already standing up because he heard the scream. Her lip trembles. "Get away from me Crystal." She says. What is Crystal doing to her. "I'm just going to sleep. You were interrupting me." Beth snaps. "I live in a school of witches! There are bounds to be ones in the vampire wings!" She screams in terror. "She let me go back to sleep. One night." I hear silence waiting for Beth to say something else but she doesn't back to Crystal.

I look up at Derek. "What do we do?" I ask looking at Beth's little body in my arms.

"Just keep doing what you have been doing!" Derek replies. I look down and cradle her again. I look at Maggie who seemed to be trying to sleep.

I haven't even looked at the witches. They aren't even chanting anymore but they are definitely in a chance. Their knees are on the floor and their arms flung out making a horizontal line. Their eyes are rolled back only able to see the white part.

"I loose myself. But you always bring me back. I thought that avoiding you would keep me calm but it doesn't. It just makes it even worse. I need you." Beth says out loud. Wait hold on...that's what I said to her in that creepy basement when we got captured. She has a pretty good memory. "Jonah..." She says in a wispy voice.