2.7

Fabian groans under his breath to himself, his new pain medication to help him sleep easier seems to still be in effect and making him groggy, rubbing his eyes and adjusting his beanie over his ears. Sebastian, himself and a couple of the cast are on their way to an "on location" place to film. Sebastian asked him to come with them since he's only ever seen them film at the main studios with green screens for a majority of the time so far.

A crew member is driving while the cast is in the back of the minivan with Fabian in the passenger seat. Sebastian is directly behind him with Robert, and in the last row of seats are Chris Evans and Elizabeth. They're part of a mini convoy with another minivan and a van carrying all the filming and sound equipment.

"Are you okay?"

Fabian turns his head slightly as Sebastian talks quietly to him, seeing the Romanian in the corner of his eye leaning forward. The older male places his hand on Fabian's bicep, rubbing circles with his thumb into the muscle.

The younger male nods slowly, "Just tired. I don't think the medication has worn off completely yet."

He sees Sebastian frown before the Romanian squeezes his arm gently. "Okay but let me know if you start to feel worse. You never know what side effects new medications can have on you."

"I know - stop worrying." Fabian waves off his husband's concern, having already heard that speech twice so far. He shuts out the chatter in the car as he hears Sebastian sit back in his seat, shutting his eyes and letting his thoughts drift for the moment, feeling the gentle rock of the vehicle as it hits uneven patches in the road.

-

Fabian sits on a bench on the sidewalk, looking around at the various crew members scuttling around to set everything up as they want it, fans dotted around the fenced-off perimeter watching the proceedings too and trying to get some of the casts' attention. This is only their first stop of the day, with another stop happening slightly later on to shoot scenes with some of the cast present that aren't needed for this part - for example, Elizabeth, Chris, Sebastian and Paul Bettany, who arrived with Benedict and Mark in the other minivan. In fact, the only one from their group actually needed for this round of filming at this particular location is Robert.

Sebastian, Chris and Elizabeth are across the road, chatting together with some of the crew and waving to fans occasionally. Whereas, Paul is off doing something or other; he did say but Fabian wasn't really paying attention at the time. He watches as they go through the filming process, leaning against the arm of the bench and holding his head up with his hand, staying quiet and hoping that this isn't going to take too long.

He opens his eyes, that he doesn't remember closing, when he hears a call of his name from where the fans are during what is apparently a break in filming to go over the footage. He looks over, spotting a couple of girls waving to him when they see that he heard them. He huffs in amusement, waving back with a tired smile, before pushing himself to sit up a bit better. He almost sighs in relief when he faintly hears the Russos asking to film short bits from different angles to get a couple different perspectives in the scene. That means that they'll be moving on to the next place soon.

He looks over when he sees Sebastian watching him out of the corner of his eye, straightening up on the bench and sending the Romanian a thumbs up. It's all an act to get the actor to stop worrying about him, though, he can tell that Sebastian is not entirely convinced. In all honesty, he's not feeling any better than he was on the journey here.

He makes his way to the minivan when he finally hears the call to wrap everything to move on to the next filming location. Only the ones needed for the scene they're filming today come with them this time, the others now free for the rest of the day. Fabian is nearly 100% sure that the only reason Sebastian asked him to come along with them was to get Fabian out of the house for a little while, to give the younger male a change of scenery.