1.7

Fabian sighs to himself, switching through the TV channels constantly to find something to watch, having gotten bored of Netflix after finishing all the shows he wanted to watch. Sebastian looks up from his script, watching the channels flicker by on the TV before placing the script to one side and turning to his husband, petting Joey who is asleep on the arm of the sofa.

"Can't you find anything to watch?"

Fabian drops the remote on the cushion next to his legs with another sigh. "Nothing that I'm interested in. I just want to do something; I'm bored of just sitting here doing nothing." He bites his lip in frustration.

Sebastian hums as he thinks to himself before clicking his fingers as he gets an idea. "How about doing an Instagram live with me?"

"And put myself back in the situation I was in before where I get spammed with messages and pictures that are far from PG? No thanks."

"That won't happen if we don't say your username." The Romanian waves off his husband's worries.

"Sebastian, we have clear evidence in your last post's comments that there are people that follow both of us. If I'm on a livestream with you, they're going to know who I am."

Seb opens his mouth as if to answer before shutting it again as he realises that what Fabian said is true.

Fabian gives his husband a wry smile, "Look, I'm not saying I don't want to do a livestream with you, because I would love to, I'm just not ready for hundreds of X-rated DMs again."

Sebastian sighs, moving to kneel on the floor by Fabian, holding his hand. "I know. I hated how stressed out that made you and I really don't want you to feel like that again."

"Maybe we could ease into it." When Sebastian makes a curious noise, he continues. "I know I usually ask you not to but maybe you could go back to posting a little more often with me. Just so your followers get used to the idea that I'm around you. Maybe not tag me just yet but I can deal with being posted on your account a little more often."

"And if our followers start tagging you in my posts anyway?"

Fabian bites his lip, "Then it might mean I get an influx of followers but I'll change my settings so that only people I follow can DM me. If they tag me a lot, after a while I'll let you know when/if you can start tagging me yourself."

The Romanian smiles, nodding straight away. Fabian knows how much Sebastian has to make a conscious effort not to let on about Fabian whenever he posts while they're together, wanting to include him but respecting his wishes to be featured as little as possible. Sebastian supported him deleting his old account and not being tagged once he had his new account strictly because he'd seen firsthand how much strain it put on his husband to deal with the sudden, unwanted attention.

"I would love to post with you more but only if you're sure." Sebastian looks him in the eyes, seemingly searching for any trace of hesitance or lying. "I'm not going to thrust our relationship into the spotlight, even later on down the line when the fans have maybe caught on that there's more than friends going on here, and I doubt I ever will." Sebastian pauses before correcting himself. "Well, apart from important moments or special occasions that you're okay with sharing." 

Fabian smiles to himself, taking the opportunity to tease his husband. "Sounds like you have it all planned out."

Sebastian shrugs, leaning forward and kissing his jawline. "Maybe I do and I've just been waiting for you to give me the go ahead."

Fabian hums, cupping the Romanian's neck with one hand while tipping his own head to allow Sebastian more room. "As long as you don't get too ahead of yourself then I'm down with going along for the ride."

Sebastian makes a noise of agreement, suckling at the skin on Fabian's neck and making his own pathway of faint bruises across his husband's throat towards his ear, not that Fabian is complaining. The Romanian groans as Fabian runs his fingers through the back of his hair, gently pulling on the strands.

"Aren't you meant to be learning your lines for tomorrow's scenes?" Fabian pants, wanting to both pull his husband closer to continue what he's started and move the Romanian away from where he is letting himself get distracted.

"I can do that later," Sebastian pulls back from his husband's neck, instead, nipping at the younger male's bottom lip. "Right now I've got something better to do. Trust me, you'll be far from bored in a minute."