0.7

Once they've finished sorting out Fabian's pass to hang out behind the scenes with everyone, Sebastian and Fabian make their way towards the main "stage", which is the main set, where Robert said everyone would meet up for proper introductions. He follows Sebastian through some double doors and immediately hears the voices of the cast that are catching up with each other while they wait. From what Sebastian has told him, the first day is one of the few times that the full cast will be present.

"There you two are; I was starting to think you weren't coming," Robert calls when he sees them.

The pair laugh, greeting the older actor before Robert puts an arm around Fabian's shoulders and starts leading him around to introduce him to everyone, while Sebastian glances over to check on him every now and again while talking to a couple of the cast closest to him.

"Last but not least, we have Spiderboy, Elizabeth and Mackie."

Fabian smiles, reaching out to shake the hands of Tom and Anthony before kissing the back of Elizabeth's hand in a more traditional greeting.

"Well, aren't you a gentleman." She comments which makes him smile.

"You're taller than I expected." Tom jumps in before Fabian can reply.

"You had expectations about me?"

Tom blushes, "A little - I've never seen any of Sebastian's friends outside of the cast so..."

Fabian smiles at the embarrassed Brit before turning his attention to the last member of the group who is yet to speak.

"You don't sound like you're a New Yorker," Anthony points out, to which Fabian nods.

"I moved there a while ago so, yeah, I suppose you could say I'm not a native."

Fabian feels Robert pat his shoulder as he announces that he's going to go talk to the directors before Elizabeth grabs his attention again.

"Are you staying all day today?"

Fabian shrugs, "That was the plan. Seb is my ride home anyway."

"That's awesome," Tom beams, "I'm so going to make you rate everyone's costumes in some way, just so you know." 

The Brit goes off on a bit of a tangent but Fabian is able to keep up with him easily, asking him questions and making comments to make the other two laugh where appropriate. He can feel Elizabeth's gaze studying him and eyes on his back from elsewhere but he pretends not to notice for now, having gotten used to stares and comments over the course of his life.

"I suppose we should thank Sebastian for bringing you - you're pretty cool."

"Probably," Fabian slips his hands into his pockets, having been fiddling with the straps of his backpack while they were all talking. "I've already thanked him a million times because I know this probably wasn't easy to achieve."

The trio in front of him nod before he feels a grip on his shoulder as his Romanian partner's voice cuts in before any of the group in front of him can open their mouths again.

"Who are we talking about?"

Tom explains the conversation as Fabian glances between the two males talking, nodding along slightly to show he's listening. He sends Elizabeth and Anthony a smile when they announce that they have to go and get ready, ignoring the brush of Elizabeth's hand on his arm as she brushes past him to leave. The other two male actors agree with their co-stars that they should really be getting ready so they all go their separate ways.

Fabian follows Sebastian to his trailer quietly, looking around at everything curiously but keeping up with his partner easily and thanking the Romanian when he holds the door of his trailer open for him to go inside first.

"Glad I'm not the jealous type." Sebastian jokes after shutting the door firmly and locking it for now so he can change into the costume hanging in the closet without anyone bursting in.

Fabian chuckles, dropping his bag onto the table and sitting on the couch with his legs stretched out and crossed at the ankle, pulling his phone out but smirking at Sebastian over the device as he glances at him. "Don't forget I've known you a long time before coming out with statements like that." 

The older male sends him a look as he pulls off the trousers he's wearing to swap them over. Fabian briefly gets distracted watching him before flicking his eyes up to meet the eyes of the actor as he makes his way closer to the younger male. Sebastian's shirt is hanging from where he has tucked a bit of it into his back pocket so he can carry it over and have both hands free to do his trousers up with.

"Don't look at me like that, Sebby. We both know you coming over to talk to Tom - someone you and Mackie love to tease according to the internet - was no coincidence. Especially when I could feel more than a few sets of eyes on me too."

Sebastian smirks to himself as he stops in front of Fabian, shrugging innocently at the statement. "So, maybe I'm a little protective." He concedes.

Fabian hums as he places his phone to one side without taking his eyes off of his husband, reaching up and pulling Sebastian into his lap by his belt loops, smirking as the actor laughs and carefully lands so that he's straddling the younger male. "Just a little, huh?"

Sebastian nods as he cups the back of Fabian's head, leaning down to meet the lips of the younger male who leans up to kiss him. Fabian sucks gently on the actor's bottom lip as he holds onto the actor's hips with one hand and runs the other down the top of Sebastian's thigh, eliciting a breathy moan from the actor before they pull back from the kiss.

"I have work to do," Sebastian states, panting slightly with his eyes locked onto his husband's.

"I know, I just wanted to give you something to think about all day so you don't forget how devoted I am to you." The younger male smiles before wrapping his hands under Sebastian's thighs and standing up with the actor in his arms, placing him down on his feet again over by the closet and then sits back on the couch with his phone. "Finish getting dressed before I decide that I'm not ready for you to go yet. You're distracting enough as it is."