Chapter 13

Hades POV

I have no idea how long Angel and I have been here. My wings are infected and Angel is becoming weaker. Thorn comes back every day to the cells and rapes both of us. I feel stupid and weak. Reece and I finally mated. We fought the next day and now I'm sitting in a dirty cold cell believing no one will come save us. 

Thorn's guards are ordered to bring us a small piece of bread. I also overheard why we were here. Apparently they attacked papa's and dads pack when Angel and I were kids. Ash and Taylor won the fight but we were caught and sold to someone who obviously gave us to our abusive fake fathers. 

"Hades are you okay?" "How are your wings?" Angel snaps me out of my thoughts. I look other to Angel with a concerned face. It's very painful my wings hurt so much. 

"I'm okay they hurt a little but I should be okay" I let my wings come out all three holes are starting to look yellow with pus. It looks gross. 

"Hades we need your wings to get treated" 

"And how will that happen when were both in a cell with guards right outside" I point out knowing full well that we won't be getting out anytime soon.

"I have a plan come close to the bars" Angel's whispers only that I can hear. I crawl other to the bars while Angel does the same just slower. 

He explains the plan to me as I listen intently. Since we've been here so long I know the different guard shifts and what happens. 

~~~~~

The guard that gives us food everyday comes in unlocking the cell door then closing it but not locking it. I jump up at him the pain in my wings making it harder to move quicker. I grab the guards shirt collar lifting him off the ground then throwing him into the wall. 

I start to punch him in the face. He passes out in seconds. I let go of his shirt. No one's going to come down because the guard that brings down the food usually takes over the shift leaving me time to unlock Angel's cell. I stumble a little nearly falling back down the stairs but Angel catches me before I do. 

"Watch it" He warns I nod then mutter a quick 'thanks'. We get to the top of the stair to be welcomed with two more guards. I punch one in the stomach causing him to bend over but retract a punch back at me getting me on the stomach. I stumble back then kick him in the precious baby maker part. His hands cover that area. I take this as a chance to kick him in the head. He falls to the ground clutching his head. 

I look other to Angel who is just finishing up on the guard. We open the heavy old door. 

"No one's here" This is too easy. I'm not going to let this chance slip. I take my wings out. "Angel hold my hands and don't let go" I know this is putting me in danger since my wings are infected but I need to get us both out now. 

"Are you sure" Angel looks at me with concern in his eyes. 

"I'll be fine just hold my hand" He grabs my hand leaving me to fly in the air. I can't fly straight but we need to get out of here. I steady myself forcing my wings to not give out on me. Once I fly high enough to see if I can find the pack house only to see nothing but trees.

"Angel are you okay" 

"Yes I'm fine." "Are you okay?" I nod then start flying a random direction. Soon enough a small town comes into sight. I start flying down into the forest letting Angel drop just for his to land on the ground. 

"We have to walk theres a small town close by" We start to walk to the small town I spotted. When we get to an open area with lots of people I finally let my legs give out and allow darkness to take me from the rest of the world. 

"HADES" 

Angel's POV

Hades drops in front of me. "HADES" I shout. I pick him up then bring him to the closest house. I knock on the door. After a few minutes an old lady walks to the door. 

"How can I help you dear?"

"Yes please, my brother just collapsed." "We were kidnapped but we managed to escape I need you to help me please" I burst into tears as I beg for help.

"Come in, come in" The old lady opens the door enough for me and Hades to come through. "Whats wrong with him?"

"If I tell you I beg for you not to tell anyone ever" 

"What can an old lady like me tell anyone when everyone already thinks I'm crazy" I feel a small ping in my heart. 

"Okay, you promise" She smiles at me then nods her head.

"Cross my heart and hope to die" The old lady says the cross my heart and hope to die promise.

"Okay"

I start to shake Hades shoulders he groans awake but he's still weak.

"Hades I need you to open your wings" In a matter of seconds his wings spread across the room. The old lady surprised what her old sight is seeing. 

"Oh my wow" She starts to examine his wings. "Lay him on the bed" He points towards a room full of pink teddy bears. 

"Okay" I walk into the room and lay Hades on the bed. I observe the wounds of Hades meanwhile the old lady goes and fetches the first aid kit. After a moment or so she returns with the first aid kit.

She takes out a cotton ball and starts wiping away the pus and dried up blood. After doing both of Hades wings she pours on some alcohol. A hiss escapes from Hades mouth. I start to pat his head then whisper sweet nothings in his ear. 

"Excuse me may I ask your name, please" I ask the lady. 

"My names Katherine" "Whats yours?"

"Thats Hades" I point at Hades then to myself "And I'm Angel" 

"Okay Angel, Hades will need some rest I'm going to start bandaging his wounds" "There some food in the fridge go ahead and make yourself at home" 

"Thank you" She smiles at me then goes back to attending Hades wounds. I head towards the kitchen to find some food in the fridge. I start to eat my stomach becomes satisfied with the food it just received.

Once I'm finished I go back to Hades room where he lays on the bed peacefully sleeping. Katherine sits on the chair in the right corner of the room. She starts to pack the first aid kit before placing it beside her seat. 

"You look like you need some sleep the room next door has a bed go and sleep" "I'll look after Hades for you" 

"Thank you" I head to the room next door. I land on the bed instantly falling asleep. I wander what Reece and Dawson are doing. I miss Dawson.