Chapter 6

I walk around in the green field. I can hear small whispers but they start to fade away. Now it's silence. I look around at my surroundings and spot two figures in the far distance. 

'Who are you?'

I shout at the figures of the unknown. 

'We are your parents'

They both say in sync. 

'huh but my parents are dead'

I still can't see the figures faces but I can tell their both male.

'Those were your fake parents' 

They both say yet again in sync. I take steps forward and the figures don't move I want to see their faces but theirs a dark thing covering their faces. 

'What do you mean fake parents?' 

I ask I want to find out before I leave.

'You were taken from us and was probably taken to a orphanage. You have a little brother too'

They say in sync. Okay I know their my parents but them saying things in sync is getting a little annoying. Anyway I have a little brother and my parents were fakes. 

'No wonder they didn't give a shit when they abused me'

I mumble under my breathe I think I hear a small gasp coming from them both but ignore it.

'We don't have enough time now that we have found you we need to leave. When you see us next time in real life you might not know who it is but if two new people see you make sure to become friends with them okay' 

I nod and they soon fade I still have questions. Before I can ask anything they disappear leaving me alone. Suddenly everything goes black and the whispers from before come back. I start to follow the whispers it leads me to a light. I go towards the light and suddenly I'm awake in the real world. 

I look around to see Angel sitting on Dawson's lap on one of the couches in the room and Reece is beside my bedside. I can hear his small snores making me smile. Reece groan awake I squeeze his hand making his eyes snap open. He looks at me and tears drip down his cheeks. I smile at him. I'm glad I'm back. 

Reece takes me into a warm embrace that I missed so dearly. I hug him back but the instant my fingers touch his back an electric shot runs through them making my heart skip a beat. My breathing starts to shorted and by now Reece has let go of me he looks at me like he broke me. I feel a pain shoot through my whole body and a wave of heat hit me. 

I tucked into my legs. Suddenly I feel something moving in my back I feel my back to find it MOVING! The pain that was then in my body goes right to my back. I start to scream in pain.

"Reece w-w-what's happening?" I ask him gasping for air.

"I don't know" Angel looks at me in shock and so does Dawson. I scream again. 

"Dawson shut the door" He lifts Angel from his lap and runs to the door locking it. I scream again. I feel something soft touch my face my bed was covered in feathers? Dawson and Angel are even more shocked than before now. I look other to Reece who looks like he's about to faint.

'Flap'

Flap? I turn around to see white wings on my back. Okay so what is happening to me. First I'm kidnapped by a crazy kid. I go into a coma for who knows how long. I meet my apparent parents who says I have a little brother and that they were going to find me soon. 3rd and last I have a fucking pair of wings on my bloody back. The pain now subsided but the wings are still on my back.