Chapter 34: "A Black Eyed Wolf Named Ekon."

Autumn's POV

I finished cooking on breakfast with the omegas and i called the people to eat. We sat down on our respected chairs but without the alpha,beta and third in-command, i informed the pack that they had a meeting and we presumed in eating. I stopped mid-chew when i felt something rise and spill from my mouth, i rushed out of my chair and to the nearest bathroom, i can hear footsteps follow me as i puke what seems like my breakfast in the toilet. A soft feminine hand rub my back as i well hurl, the door is softly closed but i can still hear people outside of it. I try to smell who is behind me but the smell coming from the toilet is blocking it a bit. 

When i finished, i flushed the toilet went to the sink and wiped my face and gargled water and spit it out. I managed to sniff out who is with me and it's Katie. 

"Are you okay?" she says standing in front of me while i sat down on the toilet and i nod taking deep breaths, it's not working i still feel woozy. 

Katie puts her hand on my forehead and frowned, she pulled back then put it back again. Then out of nowhere she started checking my whole face still frowning. 

"What the heck, katie? Cut it out." i said slapping her hands away then i started to feel my head pounding and i winced at how it hurts. 

"We need to get you the hospital wing." katie mutters i think to herself but i still heard. 

"Casey!" she yelled then i winced at how loud she was. 

"Damn It Katie! Don't Shout!" i told her loudly she only gave me an apologetic smile. 

"Yes?" casey's voice ran out of nowhere making me jump in surprise a bit. 

"Autumn's a bit hot, we need the pack doctor." katie told her then casey's face turned to worry then her eyes got focused and glazed meaning she was talking to the pack link. 

After a few second her eye went back to normal and her face still had a worried look. 

"I called her, she would be here any minute." casey said and looked at me. 

"Are you okay luna?" casey said to me. I only nodded at her cause i started to feel like i'm about to pass out, i took three deep breaths and that made it slightly better. 

Silence dwell-ed on us and the two watched with worried expressions and i just continued to take deep breaths. 

"I'm here." a feminine voice suddenly breaks our silence and drops in front of me on her knees with a leather bag beside her. 

She's pretty with long blonde hair in a ponytail, brown eyes and wearing a white robe thing that doctors wear and underneath the robe thing is a white flowy shirt ad just some simple jeans, she's wearing a cute pair of black heels, i wonder where she bought them. What am i doing? I should get back to the fact on whatever the heck is wrong with me. 

"Okay, luna i'm just going the need for you to stand up and sit on the wheelchair so we can examine you thoroughly on the hospital wing." she says slowly and i didn't even notice there was a wheelchair beside her with a girl nurse behind it. 

I try to lift my body up but i somehow can't cause i feel like a thousand weight is on me. 

"I-can't" i choke out, so very much close to crying cause i'm panicking. 

"Okay, i need somebody to lift her and take her to the wheelchair." she says turning her back at me and to the people which i just noticed now in front of us almost over crowding the small bathroom. 

"WHERE IS MY MATE?" I heard my mate roared from just a little bit of away from me, then in a sudden blur everybody was gone in front of us and the bathroom was not over crowded anymore and they were all bowing there heads in submission cause damien's wolf was now in control. 

"Autumn" my mate said well more of a sigh when he sees me and i can feel summer tugging in my mind but i ignore her, i stare at my mates wolf black eyes almost like charcoal but they were beautiful, alluring captivating me. He sweeps me into his arms and just like that the pain i'm feeling is just a bit gone and it makes me sigh in relief. He grips me tight and i snuggle into him making him and me sigh in bliss at our closeness. I can hear summer purr i my head and it makes me smile. 

"How are you?" he says his voice more deep, he gazes at me with a concerned expression,He must have felt my distress in our link and came he immediately. It makes me smile how my mate is so caring. 

"Im fine..." i trail off not knowing how to address him, he chuckles then i smile how his face switches to angry,concern and then happy. 

"It's Ekon my love." he says while caressing my cheek making me immediately lean into his touch while he looks at me with so much love that is evident on his eyes and that small smile on his face. 

"Ekon, i like it. So unique and it fits you, a strong name for a strong man." i grin up at him, his small smile widens and he kisses me on the forehead for appreciation. We stay like that locked in each others embrace just basking in our love cocoon. Then suddenly i felt that all too familiar thing and i immediately went back to the toilet and pukes what certainly my guts out. A warm hand soothed my back and the other pulled back my hair. 

After a few minutes i was done freshening up after another time on the toilet, (eww, sounded so wrong). I faced my mate again but before was black eyes now looking at me was the familiar blue with a hint in them green eyes flicking to black back and forth. I put my had on damiens cheek and it stops, the eyes i see are damiens. 

"Baby, are you okay now?" he says then locking me again on an embrace. I sigh at how i was suddenly tired so i snuggled further in his embrace and he tightens his arm around me. 

"Yeah, i think i'm okay now." i say but it was muffled a bit because of damiens shirt. I inhaled his scent which calms me down and the pounding in my head was gone. 

"Are you sure?" he asks looking back at me. I nod and sent him a small smile, i can feel my eyes dropping a little and i think damien noticed it cause i was suddenly lifted into the air and damien carried me bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck and let my head rest in his shoulder. 

"Where are we going?" i ask him sleepily when i can't barely see where we are off to, i was just so damn tired. 

"To our room so you can sleep." he says then turning another left and then i see through a peek in my eyes the familiar wooden door of our room. 

"No, they said i need to go to the pack hospital." i argued tiredly. 

"Well, i'm saying your sleeping in our room because your tired. I'm just going to let the doctor examine you once your awake. Ok?" he says then settling me on the bed, i curl up immediately and sigh in bliss on the softness of the bed. I feel damien remove my shoes and he slips beside me wrapping me in his arms. I cuddle up to him and just take in his warmth. I welcome darkness with open arms. 

~A/I~

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update, i have been busy with school work and all. Promise i will update sooner. 

~Ciao!

~RicciTheGreat!