Chapter 5: "What.A.Day."

Alec's POV

We sit in the chair as we listen to our fathers story.

"Well you see boys, when autumn was 16, she was kidnapped by this rouge named Ryan. He kept her for 1 week and in those week he tortured her and you wouldn't even imagine what she looked liked when we found her. She was beaten and badly bruised. Her whole body was purple and blue From being punched an kicked." He says while shedding a few tears am his eyes are turning a bit black sensing he's full is coming to surface.

My mom immediately comforts him while crying too.

"Then?" Justin says. His fists are clenching and unclenching and he looks like he was about to explode so is Trevor and also me.

"We found out that she and Alex had a big fight so she stormed off to the forest to cool down that's when she was taken. We found her after a week in our pack border line. It seems that she was left there and they left a note saying that he will come back for her and this time he won't let her go." He says.

"What's up with this Ryan guy?" Trevor questions.

"Ryan was an old pack member that went rouge we don't know why. But we do know that he was from white moon pack." He says.

"You mean the pack that was attacked by rouges." Justin says.

"Yeah and he was next in line for being beta. His father was beta in there so yeah. We know that he was obsessed with your sister for so long that he even did this to her." He says.

"Ryan, Ryan, Ryan." Trevor mumbles.

"I KNOW HIM." He suddenly screams.

"Shhh keep your voice down." My mother says.

"Sorry, yeah I know him. He was one of my friends at school before I went for college. He was constantly asking things about autumn. What she liked? What she loves?, I thought he was just curios about her that's why I answered idiot know it was a crush even an obsession." He says.

"Mmmhh.." Our fathers says.

We were in silence for about 15 minutes. All lost in our thoughts when our mother speaks.

"Well enough of this why don't you boys have breakfast and wait for your sister to wake up save her some food she hasn't eaten yet." She says in a strict tone. All of us nod at her and get to our feet and walk to the dining room.

"Hey dad will autumn remember what happens? And does she have them frequently?" I ask him.

"No she will not remember it thank the goddess and no that's the first time in 5 months." He answers.

"What do you mean the first time in 5 months?" I ask him ten sit done at the chair, everybody's quiet curious to our fathers answer.

"Well you see when your sister woke up she was screaming at the doctor to get away from her we were confused as to what happened the only one she recognized was your mom and she stayed away from all males because she sees Ryans face in them. When somebody came close or touch her she would scream and call your mother for help. Month from months she would have nightmares about him and your mother would help her. In 5 months he would have these that her brain make her sees Ryan in a males face instead of your that's what happened to you Alec. After 5 months she finally got comfortable in a males presence and she was back to normal." He explains.

"What is the trigger for her to have these attacks?" Justin asks.

"When somebody screams at her and when there hands just come close in contact with her." He says.

"So that explains it we were screaming at each other and I flailed my hands in the air then she suddenly screams. Then when I try to touch her knee, she flinched away from me and screams for dad." I say a little bit sad that she flinched away from us. Me and my wolf.

"Don't be sad son, she won't remember it, she is going to ask why is she in your bed but just try and lie to her." He says, then me,Trevor and Justin laughs about because we were all thinking the same thing.

"We can't lie to her dad, she knows us too well ad will probably beat us up if we don't tell her the truth." Justin says shaking hai head smiling ad laughing a bit.

"Yeah, I forgot baby sis is like Sherlock Holmes, she just looks at you and knows when your lying. Man, she was scary." Trevor says.

"Oh dude, you know Sherlock Holmes. It's a miracle." I tell him while punching him in the arm. He just glares at me.

"I'm not stupid. Am I?" He says asking our mother.

"Well look at that I have grocery shopping to do." Our mother says rushing out the door. We all laugh at Trevors pout face.

"LOVE YOU TOO MOM." He screams at her retreating back.

"LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE." She screamed back.

I eat the bacon I'm my plate and think.

What.A.Day.