The End

Chapter 21-

Jordans POV

"I'm not sure if he had y'all blindfolded when y'all entered the dome but I wasn't. I memorized the code to unlock it and his stupid self tossed his car keys in the backseat so of course I grabbed them. Once we here the door shut upstairs, we can go up there and go back home, alright?" My dad said catching his breath from talking so fast.

"Got it." We all agreed to the plan.

Minutes later the door slammed shut and we made our way out the basement.

My dad peeked through the blinds making sure he didn't see anyone.

Eddy's car was still there so he had to still be in the dome.

We ran out the house, not to mention the pain, and my dad hit the button on the keychain, unlocking the car doors.

We all hopped in the car and my dad sped off.

At this speed, we were at the end of the dome within minutes.

He entered the code and the dome began lifting up.

He kept driving and driving and driving when I noticed and old park I use to go to when I was younger.

Things were looking familiar.

Things were finally looking familiar.

Tears filled me and Hannah eyes as we realized we were free.

I could see Elijah holding back his tears.

After all these years, Hannah was out. I can't imagine how she felt.

She was so far away from home.

My dad parked the car but I didn't recognize the block.

"We moved. We couldn't stay in that haunted house." My dad said leading us to the house.

Turns out he parked blocks away from the house which was a good idea just incase the car had a tracking device.

He opened the door and there my mom was, on the couch with a tear stained face.

When she turned her attention to the door, she dropped to knees.

It looked like she was choking on her words.

My heart was tingling.

I sped walked over to her and fell onto her.

We sobbed into each other's arms then pulled away to get a good look of each other.

This was actually real.

I stood up and looked over at Hannah and Elijah still standing in the door way.

My mom signaled us upstairs and led us to my new room.

All my things were still there.

My bed was made.

My sneakers were lined up.

My makeup stand was there.

Like I never left.

One thing I noticed was the locked on the window, which in my opinion is much needed.

My mom gathered me and Hannah some clothes so we could shower and my dad got Elijah some clothes.

I showered first.

The shower was different.

A good different.

I had to be in there for an half hour taking many showers.

I wanted to feel clean.

I washed my hair and brushed my teeth before stepping out of the bathroom.

A breeze hit me.

You know the one where you take a hot shower and open the door to fresh air.

Yeah, that breeze.

——————————————
After we all showered, my mom contacted the cops to let them know we escaped and we were all free. They later came over and questioned everyone who was at the hell hole aka Eddy's house. We sat in the dining room and tried contacting Hannah's parents.

"Hello? Who is this?" I heard a voice through the phone.

"M.. mom, it's me, Hannah." Hannah voice began cracking while she teared up at the sound of her mothers voice.

"Hannah! Baby! Oh m- oh my god. He answered my prayers! Baby where are you I'm coming right now."

After there phone call, my mom made my favorite dinner, chicken parmesan and the three of us when up to my bedroom.

"We're free, we're finally free." Elijah said breaking the tense silence.

Hannah giggled and followed up with "Yeah we are."

We slept peacefully in the queen sized soft bed.

——————————————

The next morning, Hannah mom came over from the airport to thank my dad, well our dad and take Hannah home.

Our parents exchanged numbers so me and Hannah could stay in contact.

I was really going to miss her company but we made plans on meeting for winter break and getting small matching tattoo.

"Thank you for everything." Hannah said teary eyed reaching for a hug.

"No, thank you. Sisters forever?" I stuck my pinky out.

"Forever." She placed her pinky in mines.

Her farewell to Elijah had everyone emotional.

They were like brother and sister.

"Be safe Hannah banana." Elijah hugged her.

"You do the same biscuit."

We all grouped hugged before Hannah was out the door.

Elijah was going to be staying with us since we was really his only family. My dad is his uncle after all.

——————————————
**Fast forward 1 month**
I walked into class with all my friends by my side.

During the past month I got to spend a lot of time with them.

Sadly, Ricky and Julia broke up but we were all still close friends.

Max and Cathy were both in my first period so that was good.

"Alright class, I want you to tell me about your summer. It must be at least two paragraphs, you may begin." The teacher said taking a seat at her desk.

I began writing :

"I would just like to start off by saying, this was a very Unpredicted Summer..."

               𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔡

——————————————
Guyssssss this is it!! The last chapter of The Unpredicted Summer!! Ahh! I'm so excited lol. Thanks for everyone that took the time to read it. It's been a while so I really wanted to end the book here. Nice happy ending lol.

Can y'all go check out my other book titled "The Prostitute" you won't be disappointed! ( Excuse any spelling errors )
Don't forget to vote, leave some comments, and share.
Thanks again for reading. Bye guys!
Word Count: 1000

Xoxo - Ro❤️