The Return

Chapter 15 -

Eddy's POV

Mm,mm,mmm. These kids really think they're in the clear. I didn't want to have to go get them, I wanted them to return on their own to lower their consequences but hey, that's just too bad.

"26 Minuets until you arrive at Oak Lane." I read from the tracker device. Innie, meanie, minie, moe. Who shall I first put into pain first? I'll figure it out on the way.

______________________

Jordans POV

"Elijah hurry up! Why are you walking so slow!? This was your original plan!" I yelled behind me.

"My legs are killing me! It feels like we've been walking nonstop!" He yelled back at me panting like a dog.

"It's been two minutes, chill out!" Hannah said with a eye roll.

"I see the gas station guys! Keep walking we're close!" I said in relief.

As we made our way towards the gas station, Elijah claimed he was so exhausted so we went in to grab energy drinks because why the hell not?

"Hurry up guys, you never know if the wacko has cameras lying around!" I yelled at the both of them.

"We need to get out of clear view just make sure to grab a few things to eat because we don't know how long we're gonna be out here." I Said rushing my words.

"What about the bathroom?" Hannah asked.

"For number ones, we go out here. Number twos, make a run to the gas station. Got it?" I said sounding like the leader for some reason.

Elijah raised his eyebrow while Hannah repeated after me

"I got it."

Whats with the raising of the brows?" I asked Elijah.

"Hmm I don't know, maybe because you're sexy when you're in control." He said smirking causing my jaw to drop and freeze in place.

I could feel my face burning up while Hannah just choked in shock.

"Anyway, come on. To the alley we go! Move it move it put some pep in those steps!" I yelled at them trying to erase the embarrassment off my face.

We continued walking over to the alley when a car started approaching, but it was just any car, it was Eddy's. As he pulled up on us we could just hear is obnoxious laughter echo around us.

"Hahaha, get y'all asses in the back!" He yelled making me and Hannah squeal.

"And you!" He shouted afterwards pointing at Elijah.

"You come have seat right
here in the front." It was a surprisingly silent drive back to hell. I can only imagine our punishments. All I did was yell back and he nearly kilt me. Or at least that's what it felt like.

"Come on!" He yelled grabbing me and Hannah's necks yanking us into the house and up the stairs. He put us in separate rooms which I wasn't excited about at all. This room was much bigger than the last one but that's besides the point. Why can't he just hurry and punish us? Why does Elijah always get special treatment? He treats him like his fucking son!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard Hannah screams from across the hall. "HANNAH!"

——————————————

AUTHORS NOTE //
Soooo I haven't uploaded in almost a month and I'm sooo sorry for the wait. Not that anybody really reads this story anyway lol. This chapter is really short but it's better than nothing right? What do y'all think Eddy is doing to Hannah? Don't forget to Vote And Leave Some Comments! See ya next chapter!!
Word Count: 588

XOXO - Ro❤️