25

AUBREY

    I woke up to the sound of a running shower.

Opening my eyes, a smile found it's way to my lips as I remembered last night, Tyler and I were back together and I was so glad that we didn't have to argue much... Although our relationship still had no definition.

But I had a mission, a mission to change Tyler Bresfort, to mould him into that man that he had always wanted to be.

   I want to make him forget about this Mafia life style, I want him to stop killing people just for the fun of it. I want him to forget about the parcel and move on... With me.

   I want him to be the man that is perfect for me and only me.

    I slipped from the covers slowly, I was naked already so it was easy for me to join Tyler in the shower.

When I stepped in, his glorious back was facing me, for a second there I thought he was asleep in the shower cause he didn't turn around to acknowledge my presence, I could tell that his eyes were closed.

What could he be thinking about?

I touched his shoulders and he jumped a little. Yeah, I was right, either he was asleep or deep in thoughts.

He turned to me suddenly. "Gray, when did you come in?" He asked, pulling me to his body so I could enter the downpour of water.

"Not too long? I didn't know the mighty Tyler Bresfort was capable of sleeping in the shower." I joked.

"I wasn't sleeping. I was just- thinking." He said, as he caressed my body, like he was bathing me or something.

"Thinking about what?" I asked him.

He didn't reply, all he did was turn me around slowly until my back was to his front, his lips found their way to my neck, and his hands sled to both of my breasts, giving them gentle squeezes that made me forget he was ignoring my question.

He placed kisses on my wet skin, making me feel all warm inside. One of his hands made its way to my clit as he began to stroke it lightly, making me shudder with pleasure.

The warm water hit our skin, making us hot and wet for each other... I will never ever get used to the ever-pleasant Feeling I get whenever Tyler touches me.

"I love doing this with you," Tyler whispered to my ears as he turned me to face him, his lips found it's way to mine as we shared a hot passionate kiss.

He swooped me off my feet so that my legs could straddle him, when he entered me, I let out a moan of pleasure due to the feel of him inside me, my back was plastered to the wall as he continued to thrust into me... I kissed his neck and tangled my fingers to his hair.

If there was one thing I loved to do, then I guess it would be 'morning shower sex with Tyler Bresfort.'

I guess this will be my new favorite thing.

___________

Tyler's pov

  Letting Aubrey back into my life, wasn't the smartest idea.