18

18
Third person pov

The wedding hall

Everyone was dressed in their best attire as they watched the couple exchange their vows to each other.

Melissa was so happy that the moment was finally here, she just wanted it all to last forever, happiness could not even define her feelings right now, she felt like she was the prettiest woman in the world.

Her soon-to-be husband, Tedd Norway, was also happy. He had loved this woman since he was a teenager but due to some circumstances, she liked another man. He would always listen to her talk about him all day every day, and with everything she does, she would mention his name. Tyler. Even without knowing the guy, Tedd hated him, because even though he dwelled on the safer side of Vino, he seldom heard the rumors from the streets, and he feared that very soon, Vino would become a city ruled by these mafioso families. Very soon.

After exchanging their vows, the priest gave them peaceful smiles and everyone cheered.

"Before I pronounce you husband and wife," the priest said to them before looking at the smiling faces of the small crowd, gathered in the hall. "Is there anyone who would like to object to this union?" The priest asked, he was met with silence.

"Okay-" The priest was starting to say when they all heard the loud bang of a gunshot.

Bang! Bang!

Everyone crouched down at the sound of the gunshots, as screams pierced the air. Tedd hid his wife-to-be, behind him when he took note of the devil standing in the middle of the hall, with a gun in his hand and a face formed with anger.

"I Object!" The demon aka Tyler Bresfort's voice echoed around the silent hall. "This wedding is so not happening."

TYLER

The hall was so silent that even if you dropped a pin, it'd echo. I could see fear in the eyes of every single soul in that hall.

It wouldn't cause them anything to call the cops on me, but in situations like this, who would want to be the hero? probably someone, someone who I'd probably drop today. 

"What do you want?" Said the husband of the bitch of a bride.

"My parcel, Your wife has it," I said calmly, strolling down the aisle. 

"I don't have your parcel!" Melissa yelled in fear from behind her husband.

"Why don't you come out and say that to my face, Melly."

"Look we don't want any trouble, okay? if she says she doesn't have it, please just fucking leave." The husband yelled at me.

Oh, he's definitely dying today.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a man typing away on his phone, I gave a sigh of relief, finally, a victim. Immediately, I reached out for him, his phone dropped to the ground.

"I was beginning to wonder why nobody tried to play the hero," I said to the man, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Please don't hurt my-" Before the woman could complete her sentence, my gun found its way to the man's neck- bang! Went the sound of my gun; the man fell lifelessly to the ground as blood flowed from his neck.