Bonus

| Ive never been on a plane or to an airport so idk how it works |
*Alexanders POV*
• Three weeks later •

"Do you have to go back E?" Juliet whines, clinging to Ethan.

"Yes. Juliet. We have jobs." Ethan sighs for the last time.

"But just a few more days."

"We can't Juliet. Ask mom to let you visit sometimes, alright?" He hugs her tightly and removes her arms from him.

"Is this what you really want Alexander?" My mother asks me.

I look down at my suitcases and sigh. No, I don't want to go with them. But I need to break them up. I need to make sure they don't married. I want Ethan and I need him. I can't go years without him again. I don't get any younger.

"Yes, mom." I look at her as she becomes teary eyed.

"I'll miss you." She inhales deeply and hugs me.

"And I'll miss you." I hug her back.

"Flight 128 leaving in half an hour. Begin boarding" A woman over the intercom speaks.

I let go of my mother and wave to Juliet and Ethans mother.

"Lets go." August says, grabbing Ethans hand with one hand and his suitcase with the other.

My stomach drops slightly at the sight of them holding hands but I grab my two overly large suitcases and drag them. Pausing momentarily to give a woman my ticket to ensure I can get on the plane, before struggling to drag them again. I give the suitcases to the man waiting to shove all of our luggage, not so gently, into a part of the plane. And move myself to a seat with my backpack.

"Dammit." Ethan mutters under his breath as I come up to him.

"What's the issue?" I look between August and Ethan, both clearly not happy.

"I have to sit with this.. lovely lady." August says, pausing in the middle in case the woman by the window could hear him.

"And I sit with you." Ethan gives a tight smile to August.

"Oh.. I'm sorry that it's a bad thing to sit next to me I guess." I frown and shuffle past them moving to my seat, 23, and sitting down after taking off my backpack and placing it by my feet. The window seat, perfect.

I turn my phone onto airplane and plug in my earbuds, starting my music. August and Ethan will work out the details of their issue. I will sit with whoever I end up with and just focus on music, reading or the Netflix shows and movies I downloaded last night. Its only a four hour flight.

My earbud from my right ear gets pulled out as Ethan sits next to me.

"I wasn't trying to say I didn't want to sit next to you."  He speaks quietly.

I simply nod before putting my earbud back in.

"Alexander.. Please respond." Ethan says as he takes my earbud out again.

"What." I say.

"Why are you so hostile..Is it because I'm getting married. Like.. I don't understand." Ethan speaks quietly, most likely in hopes August won't hear.

"I'm fine Ethan. I'm coming because I'd like to maintain our friendship, meet new people and start a new life." I snap.

Ethan flinches and looks down at his feet before nodding. I've hurt his feelings. It's not the first time and it's definitely not the last. Breaking off the wedding is going to hurt him much worse than this. There is no possible way to do it gently either, or else I would try. But I've thought about possibilities and there is no gentle way.

All I know is that I need to call off the wedding.

// A/N
so i know its a super short bonus chapter but I wanted to make a start into the second book. yes you read that right. im doing a sequel. normally I wouldnt do such a thing but the ending was ROUGH and im nice.

also a huge thanks to everyone who has read this. we're almost or are at 4k which is a HUGE deal to me because its the most views ive gotten on a book before. so thank you guys so much !!
keep voting, reading, sharing and recommending this book !!

~ You guys should comment books I should read. I'm usually into Thriller, Horror or Romance ~
xoxo Kat //