My Kiss After A Whole Year Of Waiting.

Niall POV

"I love you too." I quickly sit up and see Haven looking at me with a smile. She lets out a little giggle, "You said I love you." A smile crawl on my lips and I kiss her forehead, "Yes I said it and I don't regret it. I love you."

She reaches for my face, "Your face is wet." I clear my throat, "Yeah, it's hot in here so I'm sweating a lot." She shakes her head and laughs, "No you weren't, you were crying." I laugh along with her, "You caught me, I was crying."

She wipes my tears, "It's my turn to wipe your tears and your turn to show me your smile." I smile down at her and her eyes fill with tears, "I'm so happy, I'm glad I can see you again, Niall."

I kiss her forehead once again, "Me too." She slowly sits up and shows me a pain expression, "Let me go get the doctor and everybody else." I walk out of the room and stop the first nurse I see and tell her about Haven waking up. Hana comes up beside me, "Haven's up."

Her eyes widen and she runs off towards the room with everybody else following her. Hana and Haru give her a tight hug, "We're so glad you're okay." Haru says as he looks at Haven with a smile.

I watch as everybody surrounds Haven. She smiles at all of them and then looks at her parents, "Who are they?" Haven parents show her a small smile, "We're your parents." Her mom says as Haven looks at me and I nod my head.

Next thing she does takes all of us by surprise, she starts smiling, "I have parents? You're my parents?" They both nod their heads, "We're so sorry you've been going through all of this." Her dad says, Haven opens her arms and laugh, "I have parents! Mom and Dad!"

They give her a hug and I smile at her. "Hana and Haru are my brother and sister." My eyes widen, "How did you know that Haven?" Haru ask with confusion on his face, "I overheard you and Hana talking. I do have family. Niall, look, I do have family." She starts crying and I show her a small smile, "You have more people by your side."

She wipes her face, "I want to go to the beach." Before I could say anything Luca gets on the bed with Haven, "I'm Luca, you're pretty. No wonder Papa wanted to save you." Haven tilts her head, "Papa?" Luca nods his head and smile, "Papa." He points at me and I walk up to Luca.

I grab him by the ear, "Stop talking for five minutes." He hits my hand, "Okay, let go, it hurts." I let his ear go and he glares at me. "The beach." I look at Haven, "We can go once we get back home. Right now you need to rest."

She shows me a pout, "Stop pouting, we're going to go." She looks away from me and her parents laugh, "We have to go talk to your dad. He's going to help us settle down." They walk out and look back at Haven, "You guys can go back to the US with my dad. You don't have to worry about work for a long time."

Rylee looks at me with wide eyes, "Really?! We can leave now?!" I nod my head and they all run out of the room. I laugh as I hear them cheer, "Get well soon, Haven! We'll see you in the US!"

I sit on the bed with Haven and she looks at me, "I want to go to the beach." Luca picks Bean up and put her in Haven's lap. "We'll go once you heal up fully. Haven, do you want to stay with your family from now on." She quickly shakes her head, "No, I want to stay with you. I don't want to stay with them."

"Visit." I look at her with confusion in my eyes, "Visit? What do you mean visit?" She rubs Bean head, "I can visit them every day. We can do things together during the day, but I want to stay with you at night." I grab her hand and rub the top of it, "Is that what you really want?" She nods her head and I smile at her, "Okay, we can do that."

"Can I go with you to the US?" I look at Luca and rub his head, "Where else are you going to go?" He shrugs his shoulders and I laugh, "I'm going to put you in school when we get back home." He shakes his head, "No, I'm to smart for school."