The UK, Hell No!

Rylee Above

Kylie Above

Kylie Above

Niall POV

"I'm getting out." I stand Haven up and she looks up at me, "You wanna stay?" She shakes her head and I help her out. I look at the boys, "Me getting out is me telling you to get out. I'm about to start cooking." They all groan and get out of the hot tub.

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"I haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything okay?" I put my phone on speaker and start drying off, "My dad is calling me, meaning you want me to do something or I have to do something." He lets out a low chuckle and then clears his throat, "Do I make it that obvious?" I scoff as I hand Haven a shirt and some shorts, she shakes her head at the shorts, "Haven, you have to wear the shorts. You can't walk around half naked when there are other guys."

She takes the shirt and put it on. "How is she?" I look at Haven and she pouts as she puts the shorts on. I let out a long sigh, "She's doing fine, but she can be stubborn sometimes." The shirt she has on is long enough, it stops mid thigh. She's going to take them off anyway. "Fine, you don't have to wear them." She smiles at me and takes the shorts off. I go through my dresser and find some short shorts.

"Can you at least wear these?" She looks at them and nods her head. I show her a smile, "Did you forget I was on the phone?"

"Yeah, I actually did. What do you want me to do?" He lets out a long sigh, "I need you and your team to come to the UK." My eyes widen, "What?! Hell no! Why?!" I walk down to the kitchen and start pulling everything out. "There are too many cases. I need you to take half of them."

Haven sits in the living room, "You owe me big time and I mean it! Where was Haven where you found her?" He stays quiet for a few seconds, "I knew you would ask sooner or later. I found her in the UK." My eyes widen, "You're telling me you want me to go back to the place Haven was hidden at?! It's going to be hard for me to do my job and keep watch over her!"

"Don't worry, nobody's going to mess with her. She's safe." I let out a long sigh, "When do we need to be there?" He hums in response and I drop my head, "I'm not going to like the answer, am I?"

"Tomorrow." My eyes widen, "Tomorrow?! Yeah, that's not happening, I'll get there when I get there." I hang up after that and the boys come in. "Why do you look so stressed out?" I look up and see Jay going through the refrigerator, "We have to go to the UK." Their eyes widen, "WHAT?!"

I throw some food at them, "Stop yelling! We leave tomorrow." Ty falls to the floor and Jay groans, "I hate flying, please don't let us go. Take a different team." I glare at Jay and he raises his hands in surrender, "If I'm going, you're going."

"What about Haven?" I cross my arms, "Of course she's coming with us." I wash my hands and start on the food. "Start packing as soon as y'all get home. We're going to take my dad private jet." I see Jay mouth what and laugh, "Are you rich?"