Santa Baby

I know it's not Christmas it literally just passed but let's be real I wish Christmas was everyday. ❤️ enjoy babies 😘

Trent's POV

Look at her. This fine ass specimen of woman, her small petite frame, ample Brett's that are just the right size, tiny hourglass figure. That damn Apple ass of her hers, let's not forget those lips. What I want to do with that mouth was unimaginable.

Her tiny frame sashayed over to me, her brown hair swept over her shoulders sexy creamy shoulders. God she was a dream, a got damn wet dream.

"Hey" she said waving shyly. Her blush ran from my neck disappearing down her dress. I wonder how far that blush goes.

Fuck I'm getting hard.

"Hey" I grinned tucking his phone in the pocket of my slacks.

"You look nice" she said 

"Thank you, you too" thanks you too? That was so lame! Say something.

Well this is awkward.

"Yo Trent there you are!" A familiar voice called, I looked over my shoulder to see my brother Anthony approaching me, my sister Liv and her boyfriend Jerry trialing behind.

A shit, what now.

"Hey  Anthony, Jerry, Olive. Sup" I greet hugging them all.

I couldn't help be notice how Kendyl stared at my sister Olive.

Hmmm, interesting.

"Where have you been? You text us to meet you here and you disappear?" Anthony spoke pushing my shoulder jokingly, immediately snapping me out of my trance.

"I'm busy as you can see" I teased directing my full attention back to her.

"Oh, who is this pretty lady?" He said eyeing her.

This bitch.

"Kendyl. It's a pleasure to meet you" she shook his hand, I growled inwardly.

"Ahh the birthday girl. The pleasure is all mine, my brother has such great taste" he said kissing the back of my her hand

Oh no you don't.

I grip his collar roughing, tugging him back with aggression.

Sensing my hostility, Liv spoke to ease the tension.

"I'm Olive excuse my brothers they don't know how to act in public." She hugged her. Liv was always such a genuine person, she had a sweet and caring personality.

"No problem my brother and I are the same way" She laughed, it was like music to my ears.

"This is my boyfriend Jerry" Jerry was autistic, he is very shy and never makes eye contact unless you can capture his attention that is. And dear god did Liv capture his attention , my sister is extremely beautiful if I do say so myself and her personality was captivating.

"Nice to meet all of you" the conversation continued from there.

I stood there watching Kendyl engage in conversation, she lit up like an angel. I could not help but smile.

Gosh, how did this happen? When did I fall for her? I shouldn't be feeling this way I do around her, wanting to kiss her all the damn time. She was the forbidden fruit I can't have, the innocent, pure, angelic creature of the heavens and I was the sinful demon that wanted to ruin her.

Fuck I need to stop. I was breaking the contract, God knows I wanted to break the contract and make her mine. For real.

"Let's dance! This is my song!" Liv screamed pulling Jerry and Kay along to the dance floor. Anthony and  I shared a look, solemnly following too.