Chapter 51.1, Welcome

"Is everyone on their posts?" I ask BD when the coward shuffles into the study

"Y-yes, Sir. I got the group from that shipment deal a-and the guys from the robbery. We even have the low-life gang from that a bad deal a month ago," BD answers.

"And everyone is properly armed?" I ask.

"Yes, Sir."

I walk over to my desk and pour myself more whisky. I'll need a lot more for everything that's going down tonight. I'm not stupid. The West and East are bound to try something and that's why I have extra men tonight. My own inner-gang is sent away for in case the West and East actually surprise us.

I turn back to BD with a stern look. "Will you bother listening to me this time?" I ask.

BD loses the color in his face. "Y-yes, s-sir," he stutters.

I eye him skeptically, because my last info-guy got cut for much less. If not for my plans to eliminate the West and East gang as soon as possible, I would gladly get rid of BD and find myself a new info-guy. For now, he must do.

"You know, if you slip up again, your sister is going to pay," I tell the worm.

BD's hands start shaking. Whenever his sister is mentioned, he gets triggered. I've stopped looking into why a long time ago. The answer might gross me out, but it's still a good card to play. Being a gang leader is all about knowing which buttons to push when it comes to people. What their weaknesses are. What drives them.

That's why I'm so fucking glad Amber Marigold, or as I learned: the West and East's biggest weakness, moved to town. Now I've got those boys where I need them. Now they might finally see who's the real monster before it's too late.

"P-please leave Cam out of this..." BD begs.

I sneer because no gang member of mine should put himself this low. "Camila's fate is already decided by herself. She shoved and pushed herself into this life. It's up to you whether she makes it through," I remind him.

BD nods. "I won't disappoint you again, Sir," he says.

"You better hope so," I reply.

I take a sip of my whisky - loving the cold burn that slides down my throat, before I check the time on my watch. It's almost 8 PM. Amber Marigold should be here any second.

"What do you plan with the girl, Sir?" BD asks as I step closer to the giant windows. I peer out and stare at Isabella's front gates and take another sip.

"I plan to use her to get rid of the East and West," I answer.

"Will you kill her?"

The gates open and I watch a silver car roll in while the men on their posts makes sure nobody follows the silver car. I can practically sense Amber Marigold sitting in the passenger seat.

It would be rude to let her wait.

So I turn, down my glass, and stuff it into BD's hand as I pass him.

"Trust me, BD, sweet Amber Marigold won't survive tonight. And when gold falls, so will the East and West," I explain. They have to fall... A lot is at stake here.

I make my way down the stairs and through the front doors of Isabella. I watch Amber Marigold climb out of the car in a red dress that definitely catches my attention as the slit runs dangerously high up her leg. The dress highlights her body perfectly. Putting emphasis on her small middle and complimenting the curve of her ass.

I walk over to the seductress and bow down before taking her hand and kissing it with a smirk. She hands me this disgusted look, but I pay it no attention.

"Welcome, Amber Marigold," I purr.

Hey goldies!!!

I know, I know, such a short chapter! But it's always short if it's from Xavier. He's our villain. And besides, I need to study. Be glad y'all got something, cozzzzz my Accounting exam is going to rape me tomorrow. 

THE COUNT DOWN IS OFFICIALLY STARTING NOW!!!!! ONLY 10 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!!

(That means 10 days - if not less)

Tell me here who you think is going to die and who you want to see die. Won't it be insane if Mysterious Fucker dies right when Amber officially knows who it is?

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

Love y'all!

~ Holly Shmit