Chapter 20, Never say never

A/N: I got us an official trailer for TGAAGG! It's above if you want to see, but also in the Introduction

A/N: I got us an official trailer for TGAAGG! It's above if you want to see, but also in the Introduction. Hope you guys like it! And enjoy the chapter!

"Amber, what are they doing?" Jessy asks from beside me

I'm gripping the steering wheel like my life depends on it and when I look to my right, I see Gross man's co-driver pull out a gun. We're close enough for me to distinguish it as an Smith and Wesson 686.

"Duck!" I yell when the guy aims the gun at us.

I don't duck as well, because if there's a chance I can stop that bullet from hitting Jessy with my body, I'll take it.

There's a loud bang and Blue Jay goes spinning out of control. He shot a tyre. It was just a tyre, I breathe to myself while we're skidding off to the side of the road. For a moment it feels like we're going to tip. We're going to roll and die, but fortunately Blue Jay just stops with an angry cry at the side of the road.

"Are you okay?" I ask Jessy when I don't smell a fire.

"Oh my God, I'm bleeding! I'm going to die!"

"Jessy, it's a paper cut and you got it from your milkshake straw earlier,"

"Oh"

A bit sore, but with no alarming injuries, I unluck Blue Jay and slide out of the seat when the doors lift open. I stay on the cold, wet ground.

"What are we going to tell my Mom?" Jessy asks.

"We tell her we accidently drove over a squirrel," I answer.

"A squirrel made a hole in the tyre?"

"He wanted to go out with a fight."

Within seconds, another car comes and hooks Blue Jay to it. We climb into the back seat and thank the driver for helping us.

"It's no problem. I knew BD was going to pull something like this. He always does," the guy says.

"Can he do that?" Jessy asks, "I mean, we could've died!"