5

Scar

After getting on the plane I went to a seat and sat down. I was about to put on my seatbelt when a folder was dropped on my lap.

I looked at the person who threw the folder at me and saw that it was Natasha and she had sat down beside me putting on her own seatbelt.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's my grandfather's part of the contract. Our grandfathers made their own message for the contract, but your side of the contract was the main version."

"Main version?"

"Yes. So basically your grandfather's contract is to state that with the help from our family that whatever we want we can have. If you read the contract in front of you it will only say that we were promised anything we wanted and a way to find the Greene family when we wanted to get what we wanted."

I look at the folder and put my seatbelt on. I opened the folder and read what was on the paper. It wasn't long nor confusing. It said exactly what Natasha said. I signed again for probably the millionth time and moved the folder off of my lap. A person comes next to me and collects the folder and waits at my side.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes, well...would you like something to eat, drink, maybe a cover or pillow?"

"Water to drink and what do you have to eat?"

"We have cheese burger, chicken alfredo, panini, and we have a garden salad."

"I will have a cheeseburger with everything on it."

"Okay I will be right back."

After the man left Natasha said something but I didn't quite catch it.

"What?"

"His name is Fredrick. He is my brother, Ry, and I butler, and now he is yours as well."

"Okay then..."

Natasha stares at me and I do the same to her. I don't know why she chose marriage from the contract, and not an army, or shelter, but I'm going to figure out why.

"Wow I can't believe I slept through so much." A guy comes out saying and stretching.

"Oh sorry we've never met, my name is Ry." He put out his hand for me to shake which in return I did.

"Scar."

"Yeah I know, that one right there wouldn't shut up about you for several months."

"Several months?" I asked.

"Yup."

"I believe I saw Fredrick heading in the direction of the ensuite bedroom. He said he wasn't feeling well." Natasha said calmly.

"What! Why am I hearing about this now?"

Ry went running towards the bedrooms exactly when Fredrick came out with my cheeseburger.

"Ry is looking for you in the bedrooms. I suggest not going near them." Natasha said to Fredrick.

"Thank you." He said to Natasha.

"And thank you Fredrick." I said before he could escape to an unknown area of the plane.

"What was that about?"

"That was my brother being helpless in love with our butler."

I didn't say anything after that and ate my burger which was surprisingly hot. I'm glad they bought out the fires as well since the only thing I ate today was eggs and turkey bacon plus some beef jerky from the plane ride.

"The burger must be delicious?"

"Yeah plus the fact I only had one meal today. Since you know...."

"Well I'm sorry if I had known I would have had the kitchen staff go off the plane and find a buffet of food to give to you."

"It's fin-"

"He's not in any of the bedrooms! Where is he?"

"I asked him for something to drink earlier. I believe that is where he went." Natasha lied again so calmly.

"Ugh!"

Ry stomped off to the direction of the kitchen I presume. And while he did so I chuckled a little from the way he was stomping all over the plane.

Natasha from across me started to chuckle as well until we were both in a full blown laughing fest. I stopped laughing and went back to my meal. I look back to Natasha to see her staring at me making me put my eyes on my plate and eat.

"How long till we reach wherever we are going?"

"About approximately twelve hours."

"Great...."