2

Natasha

I was currently sitting in my private plane with my brother and butler heading to America. I don't know why we brought our butler, but to my brother he was essential in this mission.

My brother, Ry, I guess has had a crush on our butler since we were kids. I honestly see Fredrick as out brother, but I guess the memo didn't reach Ry's brain since he is currently staring at Fredrick with hunger in his eyes.

"Stop before you give him a heart attack." I said to Ry with my head on the back of my seat.

"Tell him to stop being gorgeous."

I didn't say anything after that since I knew it would just be counterattacked.

"Ma'am I have made sure the car is ready to leave once we land, and that our men are waiting to drive in front and back of us." Frederick said to me.

"First stop calling me ma'am. My mom nor dad are here. Second, thank you and you can have a rest." I replied to him still with my eyes closed.

"I would like to ma'am, but even though your parents aren't here your brother is."

"The only thing this boy is going to do is spank you if you say my name." I said in a dramatic way, opening my eyes, but as soon as I did I saw Fredrick look at me with a scared look.

"That is the point ma'am." emphasizing the word ma'am.

"I said stop Ry. Now."

Ry looked at me and smirked before closing his own eyes and leaning his heads backwards. I shock my head in annoyance and got up to go to the pilots room.

"Boys how long do we have?"

"Another hour ma'am. After that it may take some time landing due to that we don't have a strip, and may have to use someone else."

"Well whatever you have to do, do it. Also if I'm needed for any legal reasons call me."

We both nodded to each other while I went to my room shooing Fredrick with my head to leave as I do so that Ry wouldn't try anything on him. And I'm glad I did, because Ry was neither tired nor sleeping. Only waiting for me to leave.

I pulled the covers back from my bed and went to sleep since there is nothing else to do on the plane. Maybe when flying back I can have something to do such as talking to Scar, getting to know her, probably playing a nice game with her.

I smiled while I started to drift off into slumber while hugging my pillow.

An hour later, I felt a tap on the shoulder making me pull my gun until I see the outfit being worn and recognize that it's Fredrick.

"Is Ry messing with you?"

"No. I came to inform you that we have landed safely and we should be leaving now."

Frederick left the room while I sat up and put my shoes back onto my feet. I fixed my hair making it decent and walked through the hallway to the main room and down the plane stairs to outside. I see a few of my men standing outside waiting for me to get off the plane, and there were a few already in the car.

I walked down and headed to the middle car and got in it. I looked over and saw Ry already in the car leaning his head against the window.

"You can stop pretending that you are sleeping." I said to him, and a second later he had a smile on his face.

"So knowledgeable."

I smirked this time and turned my head straight forward and signal for them to drive out. They should have the location we are heading to since I made reservation that Miss. Greene will be there.

Later on in the drive I felt giddy inside. I wonder is this what happiness feels like.