chapter seventeen

"What on earth did you just say!" Eric said not knowing what to think or how to react, what he was feeling right now was new to him, was it fear? Fear of something happening to her or fear of whosoever took her hurting her?.

"Sir she was kidnapped by some men just now,I tried to save her but they beat the hell out of me,oh God sir we need to find her,oh my Victoria" tony said his voice trembling.

"Get to the office right now!!" Eric said and hunged up the call.

He stood there frozen trying to understand and comprehend what he has just heard,Victoria kidnapped, it was like a joke to him,he couldn't believe it so he tried Victoria's line but it kept ringing and she didn't pick,he called and called until he was sure he had given her close to twenty missed calls,that's when the realization dawned on him,his Victoria has been kidnapped and whoever was responsible for this was going to pay with their last blood cause he was going to make sure they pay with their own life, whoever touches his wife has touched him and a war with him was something nobody should want.

He called his private investigators to start their investigations, and called up some of the favours some cartels where owing him,he was ready to use up all his resources to get her back but first he had to talk to tony so he could get every detail he needed, He adjourned the board meeting he was having and went to his office,the thought of Victoria in some place he didn't know was giving him a feeling he didn't understand and the probability of her in pains made him want to choke himself to death for not being able to protect her,just one thing that was expected of him to do he couldn't do it, he failed to protect her,he failed to make her happy either.

The sound of his office door opening brought his attention back to earth, his mum and his two private investigators with tony behind them entered into his office,his mums eyes where red already you could tell she has been crying,tony had bruises on his face and arm, his mum and the private investigators took a seat while tony remained standing.

"So,any leads yet?" Eric asked anxiously.

"Maybe I won't say for sure,but with what Mr tony here has told us already,we believe it was someone close to her that did this,someone that knew where they were going,someone that has a motive cause he/she just went straight for what they came for,your wife" the first investigator Simon said.

"So? How do we get her back?" Eric said.

"first we need to know if you have an idea of anyone who would want to harm or eliminate your wife sir" the second investigator Cole said, bringing out a pen and paper to write down whatever Eric was about to say.

Eric knew Victoria had many enemies,not because she made them but because she married him,there was shantel and Isabella, Daniel to and only God knows who else, but would any of them dare tempt him by kidnapping his wife?.

"Sir?" Cole said after waiting a while and Eric had said nothing yet.

"Shantel Daniels, Isabella castillo and Daniel Daniels, those are my suspects and detectives I want this whole thing carried out silently, no media reports nothing so as whoever is behind this won't know when we are on their trails understood?" Eric said

"Yes sir" Cole and Simone chorused.

"Oh my Vic,what has she ever done to anyone I would make sure whosoever is behind this is thrown into jail" Eric's mother said in tears.

"OK sir, ma'm if that would be all we would like to take our leave" Simone said as he and Cole rose to their feet.

"sure, keep me posted and be quick about this or else you know what am capable of" Eric said

"Yes sir".

After Cole and simon had left the office Eric gave tony a death glare, if staring at someone could kill tony would have been dead a long time ago,he kept staring at tony until he was sure that his stare was intimidating enough.

" now what happened to my wife" Eric said coldly

"Sir she...she..w..e..we were at the twins dinner down town when it happened,I..I..wanted to cheer her up after the quarrel she had with Alexa so I took her there to make her happy and before I knew it I heard a knock on my window and I opened the door,I was dragged out by a man I didn't see his face just his eyes cause he was wearing a mask and before I could understand what was going on,he started beating the hell out of me I didn't get the chance to see what was happening to Victoria cause she was being beaten up, but I saw a blurry vision of a man flinging her on his shoulder and I guess he put her in a black jeep or something am not sure my vision was blurry and then I was knocked out by my attacker" tony explained in tears.

"Did you tell them all this exactly how you just said it?" Eric asked.

"Yes sir,Victoria is my best friend and I would never want any harm to come to her sir,I love her so much,she's the sister I never had" tony said.

"I don't think telling me you love my wife would be the right thing to say to me right now" Eric said coldly giving tony a repeat that one more time and I would kill you look.

"Oh please hearing it alone is so painful,Lord guide my Victoria for me please"Eric's mum said.

" that's enough,mum go home,I would handle this,you too tony Victoria Is my wife,my responsibility and I would find her even if it means going to hell and back OK" Eric said to his mum and tony.

His mother nodded her head in agreement and gave her son a peck before leaving the office,with tony. When Eric was left alone the reality of what has happened hit him hard,Victoria was somewhere with a group of bastards holding her hostage,he was sure she was scared and in pain, the thought of it alone made Eric feel like strangling whosoever was behind this to death, his Victoria was hurting right now, no one has the right to hurt her,she was the sweetest,smartest, intelligent, loving woman he had ever known.

Eric had never prayed again since his family scattered,but now he found himself praying that nothing happened to her,to his wife.

"Baby I promise I would find you,I promise I would bring you back home even if it takes all of me" Eric said to himself.

*******************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Xoxo
(Drops pen)