Brandon's

ERICA'S POV

'Umm yeah ' , were the only words that came out of my mouth without choking. 

"I know that this is unexpected and if you don't wanna talk then I understand.  I will just cut the phone and never call back " , her voice is soothing,  relaxing.  It's the voice of a person who is happy in life. 

"No I'm fine ! I'm fine with this all . You can speak whatever you want to " , I can't run away from this forever and I don't think that she will blame me for anything that happened .

"So as you know and now I also do , you confessed to my brother about your feelings and never got  a reply " , it's like the whole world collapsed on me again . The moments , the memories that I have been running from came haunting back with just a simple sentence.  I would have survived his rejection but his silence broke the core of my heart that was already taped a thousand times but lies and fake promises .

"Something like that took place ... " , she is a stranger , a total stranger . It's difficult to make my feelings come out to her in any way .

"Yeah well ... I know it's been time but I just got to know about you dear ! Today Presley told me everything that happened after I bugged him around million times by asking why Will is behaving like a ghost on drugs  ", a small chuckle released from my mouth on hearing her talk about her brothers like this.  I guess I will say Presley sorry once when I meet him  .

"I'm really sorry for everything ! I know it was stupid of me to come into his life out of sudden ! I'm sorry " , I really am ... I regret the decision till this very second. 

"No dear no ! If any person is supposed to say sorry here then it's my stupid brother.  I'm a girl too and I understand how much the silence of a person can kill someone " , her voice is soft and comforting ... just like him .

"Is he okay ?", I can't stop thinking about him and how he is . He doesn't talk to me now and I didn't know if I could ask this to Presley honestly. 

"Is he fine ? Is he okay?  Dear how are you?  He isn't the one who received the silent treatment you are ! I can't even think how lucky he is to have you ", her words are just like the words of a mother who is seeing her heartbroken daughter .

"That's where the problem is ... he doesn't want to have me ", he doesn't.... it's the line that I have been trying to convince my mind of .

"Listen dear ... I wanna blame Will for all of this but I can't.  He didn't have the best of childhood and no one was there for him when he needed . He succeeded every single of his problem alone ", maybe she is right ... maybe there is a thought in his mind that says love always stands in path of success  but I think it's time that he understands that it's not a stone that you can miss .

"I really don't know . I really like the fact that you called and thought about me ... just take care of him ", I will be past this in some way but I want him too to past .

"That's my duty but what do you say we meet for a quick brunch .... Say at brandon's tomorrow ? I really wanna marry you and see how you are ", I guess there is no problem in meeting her .

"Yeah sure . I will be there around six " , sounds good to me so that I can come back and also do some stuff .

"Great... Well looking forward to meeting you , bye ! " , she keeps the phone and my mind starts to wonder how different siblings can be ....

Just as I keep the phone , Evan enters the room with two button ups in his hand and an excited look .

"Which one ? I'm going to brandon's " , Oh!  This explains his excitement . Ok, let's see ... brandon's nest . A place in the middle of the town with shakes , snacks which is considered to be ideal place for a date . That even give you separate good booth if you tell them that it's your first date .
I have gone there two times ... once with ish to discuss a project and we lied that we are a couple to get the booth (sorry not sorry) and the next time with Jay for a couple of drinks.

" Well if you are going with whom I think you are then the first one and don't forget to tell them it's your first date . They give good facilities and they are not against you all at all ", I guessed he will ask me this so I made myself clear .

"Oh sis , I think I'm gonna puke ! I'm so happy !" Clearly the first date .... clearly . I wish to see him blush there when Cody will hold his hand out of sudden while eating .

"Please don't and come back in time cause I don't have any idea what I will tell mum if you come late " , it's his choice if he wants to come out to her or not ... it's not my secret to share .

"Yeah I will come back in time don't worry about that and by the way.. whom were you talking to in the phone ? " , he eavesdrop so nicely that even I didn't catch him . Great brother !

"No one ... by the way I'm also going to brandon's tomorrow so you have to tell me what's good there cause I haven't been there in a very long time " , I really haven't .... it will be good to go there again you know .

"With whom ? Oh god did you also make a boyfriend ? Mum has to handle us both " he groans a little bit and says this all . Guess he isn't that happy .

"Nope just with a girl " , he doesn't know anything and I don't want him to .

"So you are also gay ? Great news for mum ! She will get a son in law and daughter in law ... just in different pairs " , he laughs loudly after saying this and I understand it's a joke .

"Nope again but I wish the visit goes nice .....  "

Hey friends!
I'm sorry for not updating this long but now here I am ! Be happy ! Don't forget to vote and comment!  By the way .... what do you think about the story?
Love ,
Monxxx