Love and gelato

ERICA'S POV

I love apricity, the feeling of the hot sun rays slightly heating the insides of us in the cold winters brings happiness to me . I am wrap in my small cozy blanket which has little heart prints of it which I totally love , drinking a cup of coffee with less sugar and more milk in it .

It's been two days since I last went to school,  this damn cold is killing me now and I'm suffocating in this house with the four caged walls and a stupid half opening window. Ish has been worried about my health but I think I'm just fine,  a little fever won't hurt .

My sick days are probably just like my normal days with only some difference like I can be in bed for the whole day and no one will say I'm lazy , I can drink as much coffee as I want without being scolded and eat whatever I want because 'hey , I am sick !let me eat my favourite thing to recover even if it's ice cream 'Haha and lastly , I can use as much phone as I want without being said to study the hell out and I always do that . The smell of room is now filled with the smell of my medicine and some room freshner of kiwi flavour in my opinion , I quite like this smell but the condition of room is ..... ok I think right now hell will look better in front of it.

I have been talking to Zach , Presley and Ish continuously during these days,  asking about school work , the gossip and drama and I will say... they are literal Gods!! They can even tell who went to toilet in which period , I know it sounds creepy but it's true!! But somewhere in my heart , I want someone else to think of me too and care about me and I think you know who else in talking about,  my stone crush Will Grayson , whom I haven't heard even a bit in these two days. .... I just wish he knows how I am right now , we both did talk somehow in school after meeting in my home for the first time but nothing else happened . The fact that he hasn't asked my number or given his yet makes me feel a bit scared ? Maybe he thinks I'm creepy or I don't know.... maybe stupid ? Or annoying ?

Pulling me out of my 'all time Will Grayson thoughts ' , my phone rang , blaring the sweet Fleetwood Mac song in my ears .... I'm thinking now , why am I not listening to music much these days and wondering around like a ghost ? Ah ok .... all because of Will Grayson. I got lost again in my trail of thoughts but somehow picked up the phone , the number was new, it wasn't saved in my phone but gave me a tingling feeling I my stomach. Maybe it was from school asking why I was absent cause I didn't inform any thing or it can be any damn relative who will inspect me like I have just being diagnosed by cancer or something fatal like this.

"Hello? " , my voice sounded a bit hesitant because of the fact that the number was new. "Hi , is this Erica ? ", oh damn this voice!  The caramel filled voice filling my ears made me feel like I was in heaven listening to angels asking me my name , how can I ever not guess this voice ? This beautiful low pitched voice with a little loudness in it made my whole fever go away in a moment but my heartbeat was beating faster than Usian Bolt right now and I'm gonna win the race ! Woohoo! 

"Hi Will !"and now... im a certified mad person as I said his name!! I don't even know why is he calling ? "Oh ! Hi ! You recognised me ! Well I was just calling to know if you are good? ", and he is just going to melt me into silk right now ! He knew! He knew I was sick! Ok that came out wrong but I don't care right now .

"Yes I am good , gonna come to school tomorrow for sure ", I replied while trying to calm my senses and heart down but failing badly at that .  " Our competition is in a week , if you are fine then can I come to practice some programming with you?  " , Will said while hesitating himself but I will make sure this hesitation goes away as I can never say no to him , like never.

"Yeah sure you can ! Is this your number ? " my curiosity took me over and I decided to ask it , "Oh great! I will come in a hour or so and yes , it's my number "Will said while keeping the phone now.

So , two steps ahead now,  he is going to come to my home for second time and I got his number ! Great score Erica!  Great score . I decided to call Ish to tell her everything as without telling her anything,  that things doesn't mean anything!  It's just useless to me then without her involved in it.

"Hi Eri "she replied while sounding sleepy and I understood she was doing some school work for sure. "Hi and now as I have no time , straight to topic ! Will is coming to my home in one hour and I look like shit!  Tell me what to do? " I asked her as I started panicking myself out  a bit .

"Shut up you person! Great work huh? Just go , wash your face and wear a good but heavy sweater as it is quite chilly and just meet him! You don't need any thing else. Just do this much and enjoy your day while I die doing this school work on my chair . Ok now keep the same phone and run ", she sounded more excited than me and I this is the reason I love her , she cares about me more than me .

I worked myslef up and washed my face with a little lemon face wash and got down to clean my room and little bit . After a while , I slipped into some leggings and a sweet cosy but big sweater that I loved a lot ! It was peach in colour and has a little rose on the top with a small bead in the centre .

The front bell rung suddenly and made me stand up and straighten my dress a little bit . I opened the door to see Will standing there wearing a black sweater with brown pants and damn good boots,  he was looking  as good as he could in this weather .

"Hey Erica!  "He beamed while shaking his hand towards me , I nodded and stepped aside to welcome him in , he removed his coat on the hanger and sat not he sofa near it . "So how are you? "He asked while being serious now. "I'm good, just feel trapped in this house now ", I accepted what was truth  and eating for him to reply . "Oh, maybe we can go out for a bit , eat some gelliton in the Rookers  and then come to study ".m his words were something that I didn't accepted,  the Rookers was  a place near my house where they gave super good gelliton , without thinking much I replied,  "Only if you are ready " , "Oh yeah I am " he said while going to pick his coat and wear it.

I took my coat off and keys also to lock the door away , when we were about to step out  , he took my hand in his when I was coming down the stairs to help me and i can say that I don't need gelliton now, I'm becoming one actually.

Question of chapter - Has Will  changed or is this just for being polite ?

Hi friends ,
I hope you like this chapterIt's for my best friend who has helped me in every stage of life.
The next part is going to be juicy and good providing their first real talk so keep readingvoting.
Love,
Monxxx