Chapter 13

Violet's POV

It's probably around 4am, and me and Jackson are laying own on the bed panting hard.

"Fuck, you're so good." Breathes out Jackson, I snigger in response.

"I've had better." I say, Jackson gives me a look and I burst out laughing.

"I hope you're kidding."

"I am." I reply, I lean over to kiss him again, it's deep, sensual, and slow. I peal away first.

"We have to leave at seven, so we have around three hours to sleep." I say.

"Sounds good to me," Jackson replies as he wraps an arm around my waist and we both fall into a dreamless sleep.

--

The alarm I set on my flip phone goes off, it's 6:40am. I let out a yawn, I look over at Jackson now realising we were both still naked from our 'activities.'

"Wake up skipper! Time to get ready to go!" I yell, shaking Jackson's torso. He groans, "What time is it?" He asks.

"6:41, we have to leave the motel at 7am sharp." I say getting up and picking up my clothes from the floor. I walk into the bathroom and get changed, when I come out Jackson is already changed and is scrolling through his phone.

"Let's go!" I say, grabbing my bag and heading out of our room. Jackson right on my heels. We give the room key back to the woman at the front desk, and bid her goodbye. I speed walk over to my motorbike, handing Jackson the helmet while I put my bag in the back compartment.

"Aren't we going to talk about what happened?" Jackson asks as I am about to get on my bike.

"Talk about what?" I reply, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"About what happened last night! And what does it make us?" He says in frustration, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't know what it makes us Jackson! If you want me to be your girlfriend then ask me out!" I say.

"Do you want me to ask you out?" He asks.

"I--I don't know." I reply honestly, sure I liked Jackson but was I ready for a relationship? I look down at my feet.

"You don't know!? It's not that difficult to figure out if you like me or not!"

"I do like you Jackson! I know that! But you expect me to figure out what I want us to be a few hours after we had sex?! You were my first Jackson! I'm still a little bit overwhelmed!" I say in anger, I'm on the verge of shouting.

"Wait, you mean to tell me you were a virgin until me? Why didn't you tell me!?" Jackson says. "I could have hurt you!"

"Well you didn't! If I had told you, you wouldn't have had sex with me! I know you're a fucking player Jackson, I hear what the kids at school say! I don't care who my first is, losing your virginity should not be some crazy deal!"

Jackson just stares at me with disbelief, until saying.

"Let's just go." He mutters, taking a seat on the bike. I hop on, turn on the engine, and rapidly drive down the highway.

--

Three hours later, we arrive back in Pennsylvania. I drop Jackson off on his road, neither of us saying a word to each other since our argument. I pick up my sister's from Hannah's and drive home.

I go to my room, while Kylie does her homework on the kitchen island. I open up the file that me and Jackson had stolen from last night, I find loads of names with lots of information regarding their bank accounts. There are also many documents showing the money they had wired into one of Mr. Jivoni's accounts, there are many different reasons on each file as to why Mr. Jivoni's clients had given him thousands and thousands of dollars. This is the proof I need to send him to jail.

I tell Kylie that I'll be going out for a bit but will be back in ten minutes. I take my motorbike and drive down to the post office, I buy a package to send the files in and some stamps. I place the file into into the package, and copy down the address of the Pittsburgh police department. I put on the stamps, and mail it. Hopefully Mr. Jivoni will be arrested within next week.

•••••

Thanks for reading! Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter!

Follow me on Instagram @sophs_author