Chapter 2

Natalia's POV

I shiver, my arms moving to wrap around my body. The air condition never fails to send chills down me spine. It was now precisely 1:00 am and time to close for the night.

I make my way over to the "open" sign, and just as I turn the it off, two guys stroll in.

I take a glance at them and my mouth falls into an "o." They look as though they just walked out of a magazine. One had brunette hair ruffled lazily against his head, muscles bulging out from the tight t-shirt he wore. But lord bless my soul, if the first guy was attractive, the second one was purely a work of God himself. His dark black hair was styled in such a way that made me want to run my hands through them, a slight smirk was plastered lazily across his lips and you could see a six pack peeking through his muscle tee. His eyes were the most intense color of blue I had ever seen.

Shaking my head, I quickly clear my thoughts. I had a boyfriend. I slightly blush, and frown. "Sorry, but we're closed for the night."

Kaden's POV

"I'm beyond tired, stop for a coffee," Cole says, staring out the window.

"We've got better things to do," I reply nonchalantly, my eyes glued to the road.

"Come on man," Cole sighs, nudging me with his elbow.

"Alright," I grunt, spotting a nearby Starbucks.

We pull up to the deserted lot and I notice there's a small figure walking towards the door.

I get out of the car with Cole right behind me, and we walk inside.

I almost gape at the sight in front of me. A petite girl with dark, brown almost black hair is standing there, wearing a short crop top that shows off her slim waist. Her long, tanned legs dressed in shorts that stop right at the curve of her ass. A small frown was spread across her lips, and she smelled luscious, my nostrils invaded by the sweet smell of tropical fruits. Her bright, green eyes full of life, and that's when I know.

Mine.

I mindlink to Cole, who looks at me surprised, before a smirk settles across his lips. He just shakes his head, and the girl begins to speak.

"Sorry, but we're closed for the night," her voice is soft and melodic, and I am already imagining what my name would sound like coming off of her tongue.

"Oh, but we just want a quick drink," Cole speaks up, trying to convince her.

She shrugs. "Not my problem," and she gestures toward the door.

Damn, she's feisty.

"It wouldn't hurt for you to make us some quick drinks, would it?" I say softly, glancing into her eyes.

"Look, I'm tired. I have to wake up early tomorrow. I've got school." she argues, refusing to give in.

Cole. We have to take her to the pack house with us.

Right now?

Yes. We're taking her.

Are you crazy? Why?

Because I said so.

Fine.

Good.

"Ahem," she rolls her eyes, pointing towards the door. I chuckle, and send her a little smile.

"We aren't leaving until you make us coffee," Cole demands, staring straight into her green orbs.

She shrugs, and then smiles. "Oh, I guess that's too bad..." she trails off biting her lip. She turns off the lights and walks out the door.

I growl, following her outside and hear Cole do the same.

"I thought so," she smirks, her beautiful eyes shimmering with victory, and she turns around to the lock the door.

Now.

Natalia's POV

"I thought so," I say with a smirk and turn around to lock the door.

Just as I secure the last lock in place, tight, muscular arms wrap around my waist and I let out a piercing scream.

"Doll, you're coming with me," a dangerous voice, whispers into my ear, sending butterflies into the pits of my stomach.

"No way!" I shout, struggling in his iron-like grip.

I begin to panic as I try to figure out what to do, and then an idea strikes me.

I lift my foot, and push it backwards hearing the man from behind me fall to the floor.

"Shit..." he groans, his eyes scrunched shut as he clutches his member while rolling around in pain.

I turn around and begin to run, only to be a stopped by a giant wall.

"Ah, ah, ah, not so fast," the other guy smirks, pulling me into his chest.

My panic begins to resurface as I'm once again held in the arms of my captor, but I act fast, my fingers flying to poke out his eyes.

He gasps with pain, and I with all of my strength I sprint away from the duo.

Why the fuck didn't I take my car today?!

__________________________

Oh my gosh. This whole chapter deleted. It sucks. I liked the first version better. ):