Chp. 16 Thanksgiving Pt. 1

A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! The next update will either be the Q/A or Thanksgiving Pt. 2 depending on the comments. I have 2 comments so far for the Q/A chapter. I will need 3 more comments if you want the next chapter to be a Q/A. Maya's hair and make-up in the pic for the thanksgiving dinner!

*Maya's POV*

Beep!

It was Wednesday morning at 7:30, and Riley had just sent me a text.

Riley: Hey peaches! What do u think??

Maya: Cute!

Then I realized that today is thanksgiving day! I ran out of my bed and started skipping to my bathroom, singing 'today is thanksgiving!' Over and over again.

"Can you be any louder?!" Crap, I woke him up.

"Get up! It's thanksgiving, and you promised me that you would drive me Chris and Riley to the Mathews." I said, throwing the covers off of josh.

One of my favorite holidays are thanksgiving because one, we get to eat! And two, it's nice that you get to have a feast with your family and friends!

"It's only 7! I'm surprised you woke up this early!"

"Riley texted me, she already got her outfit ready!" I whined.

"Didn't you decide what your going to wear the night before?"

"No I didn't decide what to wear the night before! Who even does that?!"

"Uh, me?"

"Of course you do." I muttered, "Now...GET THE HELL UP, BEFORE I DO IT THE HARD WAY!"

"Ok ok, I'm up, jeez, your cranky in the morning!"

I watch josh lazily get up and made his way over to the bathroom, making sure he doesn't go back to his bed, before I go to my closet.

I know this sounds stupid, but sometimes, I just stand in my closet pretending that I'm deciding what to wear, when in reality I'm just staring of into space. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now. It's kind of relaxing, and I know I sound a 100% idiot.

After about 10 minutes of staring, my eyes found a way over to a beautiful outfit, that was eye-catching.