Chp 1. The Letter

A/N: Hey loves! This is a new book that I'm writing and I'm really excited for this one. I'm a huge GMW fan, and also a joshaya shipper! Ik, Ik, you guy will probably be wondering, 'why is she still writing a fanfic about them, when the show ended?!' Yes it's true the show ended! 😔😭 But this is why I'm writing, so I can share my POV to you guys on what should happen after 'girl meets goodbye'. Now here is an important announcement! Your probably wondering where I got this awesome book cover. My friend non other than aanytssaaxhi made it! All the credits goes to her, so if u need a great book cover, go to her page! I will try to update ASAP, just hang with me, cause I've got some finals...anywhooo to the story!

*Maya's POV*

Beep!

Beep!!

BEEP!!!

"Ugh! I HATE MONDAYS!!" Good thing, I just finished the last year of high school, and it's summer vacation!

"Baby girl! Get up your going to be late when you get to Riley's, it's already 1, and your supposed to meet her in a half an hour!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

I got up from my bed, and grabbed an outfit. I put on black skinny jeans, with a flowy blue tank top, with a black leather jacket. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, grabbed my black boots, and went downstairs to enhance the smell of SUSHI!

I eat my lunch and noticed a envelope on the counter.

"Mom! What's in the envelope?!"

"I don't know, baby girl."

I looked at the envelope, and it read "acceptance letter from NYU". I rushed out the door, after I say bye to my mom, and went to the Mathews. When I got to the front door, I saw Lucas, Zay, Farkle, and Smackle, with a letter in their hands.

We looked at each other, and without talking, we rushed into the door, and had a hard time getting through the door, and being cramped.

"Losers, help us!" I shouted, wanting the urge to get out of the doorway.

I spot Riley, also noticing that she has the same letter in her hand, she stopped in her tracks, as she looked at us, being cramped.

"What's wrong with you guys?!" She asked as she rushed to get us out.

After we've been released, from that incriminating position, I decided to cut to the chase.

"Ok guys, what's with the letters, I wanna know when and who you got them from."

We all looked at each other then shouted...

"ITS AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM NYU!!"

"Ok guys, let's open it in a count of three." Lucas stated.

"One." Riley started. "Two." Farkle continued. "Three." Smackle ended.

We opened at our letters, then looked at each other. Then we all shouted...

"I GOT IN!!"

We screamed, like a 4 year-old just got a new tub of ice cream, the we did a group hug with each other.

"Congratulations!" Mrs. Mathews shouted.

"Thx Mrs Mathews!" I shouted back at her.

"Maya, how many times do I have to tell you. Call me Topanga."

"Okay."

"So what did I miss? I heard shouting." Corey asked, as he walked down the stairs.

"We all just go into NYU!" Riley answered.

"Congrats guys! Who are your roommates?"

"I'm with Vanessa, Smarkle are in one room, Maya didn't get any information on that, and Riley and Lucus are together." Zay replied.

"Ok so...WAIT WHAT?! Lucus and Riley! As in my daughter Riley?! I demand a different roommate for Riley!"

"But daddy!..." Riley wailed.

Corey cut her off. "No buts! I will not be ok with my daughter in the same room as Lucas!" Oh boy, he's starting to freak out...

"Don't worry Mr. Mathews, I will take care of your daughter, she's in good hands." Lucas reassured him.

"Lucus. Your still in MY house." Looking at his shoe.

"I thought that was for when I was in Riley's room?"

"Not anymore!" Corey failed evilly laughing, and chased him, as he grabbed his right shoe, and threw it across the room.

Riley watched as her dad chased him out the door, and she spotted his shoe. Without thinking, she grabbed the shoe and put it to her chest, and sighed.

"Don't worry Riles, I got this.."

"Corey, don't worry, I promise to watch Riley. Our rooms are right next to each other. Mine in room 236, while Riley's is room 234."

Ok fine, I may have fibbed the first part about watching her, but hey! I'm a busy girl. Though I will NOT hesitate to kill Lucus with MY OWN BARE HANDS if he hurts or cheats on Riley!

"Ok Maya, I'm trusting you, just please don't try to ruin it, and have them coming here the next month with a pregnant Riley."

"Daddy!" Riley yelled.

"Ok ok, I trust you. Just please use protection."

"DADDY!"

"Ok ok!"

I pushed Riley into the corner, and giving her the evil eyes. "You better owe me."

"Of course peaches, should I give you Josh's number?"

My heart broke into a million pieces when she said his name.

"OMG! I'm so sorry peaches, I didn't know what I was thinking!"

"It's ok Riles, I'm over him."

"Good, let's go to Topanga's!"

I nodded and we were off. I was walking with Riley on the sidewalk, looking at the NY lights, replaying the flashback in my mind.

A/N: Hey loves! The next chapter will be the flashback. Don't be a silent reader! Remember to...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

See ya later! Look out for chapter 2! Let me know if you guys want a sequel!