Chapter 66-Mall

I took a relaxing shower trying to forget about a certain someone and his bullying. Though it didn't work perfectly well because Gouenji always mangaes to pop almost every second in my brain especially with such a eventful morning, I had a relatively soothing bath. But who do you think forgot their dress again? Yup! You guessed it right! The credit belongs to me! Congratulations! A thousand chocolates to you! NOT!

I never learn, do I? I started pacing the floor to try and think of a solution. I swear I didn't mean to forget my dress again. I just wanted to escape from him as quickly as possible and my brain was only saying one thing and that is to run. I forgot that I didn't even take a towel with me. Why do I realize such important things after all the damage is done and over. Moreover it's not even my room so I won't have my dresses here!

To go outside wearing the previous one, I don't know how that would be any better since the night gown is very low and almost see through and wearing it on my wet body will only make it cling to my body and show everything. I searched through the cupboards in the bathroom but couldn't find a damn towel. Do I have to wait here until my body is dried and then go out in this night gown?

But still I feel exposed in this damn nightgown. In times like these I find G very annoying and if I could I would bury her six feet under the ground. Nah! I think it is the night gown that should be buried underground instead of her. My eyes caught a white cloth in the cupboard. I took it out to find that it is Gouenji's white shirt. I think this shirt is very much better than the nightgown. Weighing the pros and cons I finally decided to go with Gouenji's shirt. Though he is lean and not bulky, still his shoulders are broad and he has a good physic. The sleeves practically covered my hands and the shirt ended a little below my butt. I hope this is decent enough.

Does it even matter? He looked at everything last night.

My sarcastic mind reminded me. But that doesn't mean I can go parade around naked now. Moreover I was sleeping then so I don't it happened but now I know everything that is happening clear cut. Okay before I could waste any further time I have to go out and get over with this. Clutching the door knob I took a deep breathe and opened the door.

"Hello." His voice greeted me lazily and I found him on the bed leaning over the headboard of the bed and watching me with his arms crossed. I fidgeted pulling the shirt down though it is unwilling to go down. He looked at me his eyes roaming over my body from top to bottom.

"You look beautiful in my shirt." He uttered finally his eyes darkening considerably making me shiver. "I took a right decision to stay on the bed, if not even before you can run to my closet I would have caught you. May be it is not a right decision."

Then it suddenly hit me like a moving truck. He planned this all. He cornered me into going for a bath without clothes yet again. Even without the morning scene I would not have dared to go out of this room with that flimsy nightgown and I don't have my clothes in his room. He purposefully removed all the towels in the bathroom and placed his shirt where I would find though not immediately since that would be too obvious.

"You planned it." I stated flab staggered.

He smirked. "Took you long to figure out. By now you should have figured it out, what I want I always get it, even more so if it involves you. What I promised last time is what would happen eventually with or without your stunt so I figured I would have to get you do what I wanted." He is referring to yesterday. I thought I won but looks like I can't win against the prodigy no matter what.

"Since you got what you want can I please have some clothes before G throws a tantrum."

"Sure all your clothes are in my closet."