Chapter 2-Accident

*Edited*

Yesterday after getting off the plane, I took a cab and got to my apartment immediately. I was in a very foul mood. Because of that stupid perverted guy. Who the hell does he think he is? He is so full of himself. I want to beat the crap out of him. Cool Astrea. Those kind of thoughts doesn't help you. He is not worth it. Just forget him.

I am currently in my small apartment. I rented an apartment here. It doesn't contain much. Just a small room to be called as my bedroom and a very small kitchen along with a bathroom. I don't complain though. It is enough for me. In fact may be more than enough for a girl living on her own. I have no problem with my apartment.

College starts from tomorrow so I have free time now. I have a way to spend my time and that is in the dear library. If I didn't mention earlier remember I love books, even if I did mention earlier remember again. 'Cause books are awesome! They are the best, along with food of course. So go to library, read books, then to starbucks, have a milkshake and then get a pizza. Start the college rocking! Love this day. Of course as usual college sucks but I am free to imagine that this year college will be interesting.

Ah! Please. Thinking about college itself is boring. I do have friends but no best friends or something. Guys do not exist in my dictionary nor do they try to look in my direction so no problem. Yeah you might think I am weird for a college girl not have a boyfriend none the less a guy friend. And no my parents don't have a problem with it nor do they think I am lesbian,because I am not. Though my  mom talks about getting a boyfriend my dad supports me saying he is not going to let me date till 30. A long way to go and I don't have a problem with that.

You can say my family is old fashioned but I don't mind. We are ,what do you call that, I don't know evangelical Christians, whatever it might be. So my mom taught me all good things including being a virgin till marriage and I highly support that. I don't like sleeping around. And since my mom is worried about not having grandchildren she decided she would get me a bridegroom. Yeah, what you call an arranged marriage. At this age it sounds ridiculous but that is how it is! I think it is a way to blackmail me. Get a boyfriend or I will get you one whether you like it or not kind.

 In fact my parents marriage is an arranged one. They are not highly lovey-dovey with each other but they are okay. They care about each other and most importantly me. I think they are together for around 25 years or a little less. So that's the reason I don't search for boyfriends or if anyone by mistake asks me out I will decline it as smooth as possible. I am frankly not interested in guys.

Why going out when you know you are not sure that you going to be together forever? I am not interested in short term relations thank you very much. Flings, please don't even talk about those. You might have some other opinion about these things and I won't argue with you but I won't change my ways. I am my own person and I have my own personal views. I respect your views and I don't try to rub off my values on another individual or judge others because of their life style or believes.

But don't try to change my values, you will be so dead, before you can change. This is my life. I like it like this. No boys, no boyfriends, no drama. In fact I don't want to get married at all. There is a chance that I get a psycho husband or one who thinks males are superheroes and females should utterly obey them. It's difficult for two persons to get along, none the less live all their life together. I tried convincing my mom to let me live all alone but nope, nada, no chance at all.

The only one thing I like about marriage is children. They are so cute. I love children, the epitome of innocence and beauty. I love them like hell. Hmm...Should have gotten a job as nanny. But a nanny is supposed to live with the family and take care of the baby 24x7. Part time nanny's are not there so I can't.