Chapter 39: "I Love You"

Thank You,  to everyone who read this book and made it reach 150K views

Two Months Later

Swara doesn't get mad at her husband but tonight she was mad at him and upset with him, she had asked him to come home early and in her husband world it was 8 PM and yet the clock showed the time was 12 AM now and there was still no sign of him.  Except the message at 8:15 telling her ,he was likely to be late.

If it had been any other day she would simply resigned to the fact she married an workholic and would have gone to bed but not today. Not after all the preparation she carefully planned.

Swara felt like crying as she glanced yet again at the door willing to see him,  She knew Sanskar was busy and he has told her all about the project that is keeping him busy . But she hoped today he will choose to be with her. After all she really stressed how much she wanted him to come early.

Swara had spent almost a week preparing for this moment  and now it of no use. She knew he will get busy and there will come a day when time between them would become a constraint, but she didn't expect just how much of time will be lost with just barely a glimpse of him in the night and morning .

He even worked during the weekends and that made it impossible for her to spend some quality time with him. And she never blamed it on him, she had started to work as well and she had Ragini and Sujatha aunty to keep her occupied ,plus with visits to her sister and nephew and her parents all kept her too busy as well but yet a part of her missed him more than possible .

Swara and her mother were on a slow path of reconciliation and she was content with their new changed dynamics and it was also the reason,  Her parents had left for a short trip last week, it was her mother way of building her relationship with her husband and Sanskar came with her to the airport to send them off but immediately rushed off to a meeting .

Swara didn't want to be the wife who complains about everything but she can't help the disappointment today.

The last two months  made Swara realize one thing, how her world seem to revolve around Sanskar. She kept thinking about him all the time. Sanskar only came back home after midnight most days and he would be too tired that Swara will pretend to sleep even though she would have been waiting for him so that he will get some sleep as well.

Because Swara knew in spite of how tired he was , Sanskar will still try to make sure to spend some time with Swara as he promised, he did that the first few weeks and while Swara was happy to spend some time with him, She knew how much Sanskar is getting sleep deprived, so she opted to let him sleep and hence started to pretend to be sleeping when he come home late.

And on one such night did Swara discover something that changed her life upside down. It was five days ago . And as usual Swara waited the whole night for Sanskar to come home and it was around 2 PM when she finally heard the door slightly getting opened, so as not to wake her up.

Swara as always pretended to be asleep. Sanskar was too tired that within ten minutes he got changed and was in bed. Swara was almost half asleep by then, and so she was surprised when she heard the small yet steady voice of her husband uttering those magical words

" I really miss spending time with you Swara" Sanskar whispered to her sleeping self and it was the words that led to her realization

 There was this deep happiness within Swara to know she was being missed. She missed him terribly and she knew that but to know he missed her in spite of being so busy made her so happy. And that when she realized that she is deeply madly in love with him.

And it was the reason for her sadness when she couldn't get to spend time with, Swara was sad to know Sanskar was not spending any time with her, she was worried as time pass by he will grow apart from her in spite of living together.