Lucy's Turn

Lucy rotated her open bikini top around so she could untie the back part and take it off. Her breasts fell forward and you could see the sensual curves of either side of them.  Her slightly reddish hardened nipples clearly visible in the sunlight, her beauty admired by Johnny looking over every inch of her body. As she lay back in her lounger, her breasts moved a bit to each side of her, pressed down by gravity as Johnny's eyes moved from her sexy lips, over her bare chest, down to the mound in the front of her bikini bottoms. Something about a girl's hips and that little rising "mons venus" in the middle that just drove Johnny crazy with lust.

His eyes followed her bikini lines down to her soft smooth inner thighs, and continued all the way down her long legs to her cute feet. Johnny was so enamored of Lucy and everything about her. Neither of them were perfect but that didn't matter. That he was laying next to her outside naked and she next to him topless nearly blew his mind he was so happy.

But Lucy's fire between her legs had not yet been extinguished like Johnny's had and she needed attention now.

Johnny's erection was growing again, getting harder by the minute with Lucy's bikini top off, showing her beautiful nipples to the sky, the sunlight reflecting off their sexy bodies.  Lucy particularly liked Johnny's ginger hair behind his erection which was quite unique to see.  It felt so naughty for both of them to be exposed like this out in the open air.  Lucy admired Johnny's physique and Johnny smiled back at Lucy's, noticing her legs squirming a bit from the aching heat contained between her legs. Looking at his throbbing hard-on now reminded Lucy what it felt like to have him inside of her and she wanted that feeling again. She lusted for Johnny to take her!

Lucy's bikini bottoms were getting quite wet after playing with Johnny's penis for so long earlier today and her intimate folds were swollen, eager for his touch.  Lucy moved her legs apart a bit so Johnny could see that strip of material from her cute bikini bottoms between her legs more clearly, barely covering the core of her aching passion as she gyrated her hips a little in front of him.  Lucy was showing Johnny just how ready and desirous she was for him to touch her, lick her, take her right there by the pool. Lucy liked teasing him and it was working!  Johnny leaned over to kiss Lucy.

He nibbled on her neck just under her ear in her sweet spot while he moved his hands down her body, touching Lucy from the side of her neck, gliding his fingers across the front of her collarbone, down and over her soft breasts and hardened nipples, and across her tummy. He continued kissing and sucking on her neck as his hands slipped under the top of her bikini bottoms and started to pull them down, revealing her freshly shaved mound, her sexy hips, and her silky thighs to the sunlight above. Lucy's bikini bottoms were soaked by this point as she scissored her legs helping to move them down to her feet and off completely, leaving her intimate area entirely exposed now to the open air as well. Johnny slid his hands up Lucy's thighs as she moved her legs apart slightly more granting Johnny access to her waiting core, eagerly anticipating that first touch from him directly on her intimate area.

Johnny slowly traced his finger tips along her inner thighs then teased her as he moved up the creases along the top of her legs on either side of Lucy's mound. Lucy moved her thighs apart further, inviting Johnny to touch her aching center. She longed for him so badly that her hips unknowingly started to thrust and grind a bit in her lounge chair demanding that sweet first touch between her legs. Not wanting Lucy to whimper any longer, Johnny gently slipped his fingers into the front of her slit's puffy lips.  Shock waves shot thru Lucy's body and she gasped and seductively moaned just as if she had had her first taste of the greatest desert in her life. "uh! Mhmmm"

Johnny's erection started to visibly pulse again at his excitement. You could see his throbbing tip.  Being with Lucy was his greatest joy and the passion between the two of them was so intense their bodies naturally and involuntarily reacted to one another. Lucy's eyes were only half open from lust, her body literally squirming from his touch, hungry for more.

Lucy's wetness glistened in the sunlight as Johnny continued caressing her folds between her legs, spreading her dripping desire all over her swollen slit, around and around her opening and up and over her clitoris. Lucy arched her back, closing her eyes completely and rolling her head back in ecstasy as Johnny continued stroking up and down and around her opening.  Lucy spread her legs as wide as possible now to allow him entrance into her private area, her raw lust visibly bursting with desire as Johnny's fingers finally slid inside her opening, first one finger then two pumping in and out of her tight quivering walls as she gasped with each push in and out of her.  Feeling Johnny's fingers pressing inside of her, Lucy thrust her hips in unison with him as her first waves of ecstasy started to flow over her.  His nimble fingers playing on her parted lips and slipping inside her heated core were too much for her to contain herself and she thrust her hips violently as she began to cum, squirting for the first time in her life, surprising both her and Johnny, as Lucy lost control of her body in his strong, capable hands.

Lucy moaned loudly and uncontrollably, her first orgasm by the pool taking complete hold of her body, with all of her muscles clenching together at once tight like a fist, and then slowly subsiding.  She looked lustfully at Johnny, eyes half open again looking at him smiling back at her knowing this was just the beginning of her ecstasy-filled orgasms today.  She reached up, put her hand forcefully behind Johnny's neck and pulled his face down to hers, laying the most passionate kiss they ever shared together on his warm wet waiting lips.  In doing so, she could feel the tip of his erection press down on her clitoris, barely touching the front of her intimate area as Johnny moved on top of her. . .

MORE TO COME (literally)