Lucy Arrives at Johnny's House

Lucy arrived at Johnny's house at noon on Saturday. She was wearing a knee-length skirt that made her feel cute, converse trainers that made her look artsy, and a white tank top that made her radiate with sexiness. Underneath she had on her black string bikini.

To Johnny, Lucy was a vision every time he saw her, and when she arrived, their feelings for one another were so intense and overwhelming he immediately reached out and wrapped his arms around her as she put her head on his shoulder and they hugged like two people seeing each other for the first time after coming home from war. She loved to be held by him, feeling his strong and protective arms around her. And he loved to hold her tight, never wanting to let her go she was so precious in his arms.

Johnny was preparing pizza for the two of them, one of their favorite foods. He had everything set up out back and he invited Lucy to come in as he wiped a tear from his eye when they finished hugging. Johnny was a very emotional guy and seeing his lovely Lucy often overwhelmed his emotions. He brought Lucy thru his house to the back where Johnny had created an oasis of sorts.

The pool itself was a cool blue with a fountain rising out of it at one end. Surrounding the pool were all sorts of plants and rocks, some rising high above the roof of the house and others providing lovely flowers and beautiful textures from the various foliage shapes and colors. It was completely private, the tropical foliage was so dense nobody could see into or out of the pool area. It was as if Lucy had stepped into an instant vacation on a tropical island, just for the two of them.

The pizza Johnny was cooking on the grill for them smelled so good, she couldn't wait to try it. Lucy slipped out of her skirt and lifted off her tank top to reveal her smooth black bikini to Johnny for the first time. Tiny sparkles from the material shone on Lucy's bikini when the sunlight hit her body, and Johnny certainly noticed! Watching Lucy "undress" to reveal her bikini made Johnny instantly excited. After all, her bikini showed more than her lingerie.

It was hot out and Johnny was working the pizza on the grill. As Lucy sat down in her bikini on one of the lounge chairs by the pool near Johnny, he slipped off his t-shirt to reveal his broad chest and chiseled abs. Johnny wasn't normally in such good shape but since he met Lucy he had been working out hard to make his body the best that he could for her. And it was working! She loved to see his chest, glistening in the sun, as she traced her eyes down the front of his body to the V shape at his hips leading into his bathing trunks. Something about that line running down from his hips turned Lucy on.

Johnny was wearing blue and white board shorts. Lucy could make out his strong legs emerging from those shorts and she liked what she saw. More so, when he bent to finish cooking the pizza Lucy snapped a mental picture of his ass, so tight and perfect inside of his swim trunks, as a little bit of heat began to rise inside of Lucy already.

Not wanting to ruin any of this perfect afternoon together just yet by ripping Johnny's shorts off and having her way with him as she imagined, Lucy dove into the pool to cool herself off a bit, splashing Johnny in the process. He laughed at her impulsive move and quickly joined her just as soon as he took the pizza off the grill for them. Johnny dove in to be with his lover in the pool now for the first time, swimming up to her under the water and popping up right by her feet, grinning as wide as possible he was so happy she was here with him.