Johnny Falls In Love

Johnny and Lucy had been dating for quite awhile now, and he was completely smitten with her. Johnny was American and Lucy was English. She was visiting the US when she and Johnny met and fell in love.

Lucy was more outgoing than Johnny. She had the cutest accent when she talked and she and Johnny would spend hours together, talking about everything under the sun. He just loved to hear her voice and look into her eyes as if every word she said was the most important anyone had ever spoken. Lucy made Johnny feel like he was the most valuable person in the world every time she was around and Johnny made Lucy feel like she was a beautiful princess he adored her so much.

The moments they spent together were few and far between, but each second was precious to each of them. The rest of the world faded away whenever they were together, and the excitement and joy inside — a feeling that neither had ever really felt before, the kind of feeling where your whole body is high, almost numb with emotion and you catch yourself smiling for no reason (other reason than a purely visceral reaction to being with your lover) — rose up inside each of them whenever they were in contact with each other. Nothing else mattered, and nothing else felt as good in Johnny's and Lucy's lives as when they were connected to each other.

Johnny loved how Lucy's eyes seemed to be smiling whenever he looked at her. There was a certain sparkle to her, and she was funny and goofy with Johnny, which made him feel relaxed and at ease whenever Lucy was around him. For Lucy, Johnny admired her so much, she gained the confidence to believe in herself more than she ever had before. Neither of them was perfect, but they were perfect together. And they were in love!

It's impossible to over estimate how much love can change a person, but Johnny and Lucy's love was intense and pure and came about unexpectedly. They met by accident, when Lucy was on a trip to the US. He noticed her from across the street as she walked with her friends, laughing and sticking their tongues out at each other, taking selfies together. Johnny walked over to say hello to Lucy, something out of character for him, but something about her made her irresistible to him right from the start. Lucy was special and he knew it instantly. Johnny was normally shy but with Lucy, he felt alive and brave, like he could tackle anything in this world now that he knew she existed in it.

His attention to her initially was confusing to Lucy. Why had he picked her out? Out of all people, what made Johnny focus completely on Lucy that cool spring day as she and her friends were walking together? Maybe there is no such thing as love at first sight, but for Johnny, Lucy was certainly incredibly interesting to him the first time he saw her, and every time they spoke after that.

It took some time for Johnny to convince Lucy that his love for her was real. Every girl wants to be seen as a princess but almost no girl sees herself that way. But Johnny saw Lucy as she had never seen herself, incredibly sexy, strong, fun, and full of life. The pearl of an oyster or a diamond no one had yet seen. He had no idea why but from the moment he met her, he was excited. And every moment away from her left him wanting to be back with her, thinking about her, watching the time go by until he could be with Lucy again.

It was with these intense feelings that Johnny invited Lucy over to his house by herself one day to spend time together and swim in his pool.

Lucy was nervous about being with Johnny in a bathing suit and all alone together. She knew he adored her but what would it be like to spend the entire day together alone? She would soon find out!