Chapter 14

Jake's POV

I woke up in Arianna's room but she wasn't beside me. Maybe she slept in a different room? But why? She's been having nightmares every night since the Halloween dance and usually I would have to stay with her until she fell back asleep.

Sighing I pushed myself off the bed and went to check for her in the kitchen.

Not there.

Next I looked in the guest bedroom.

Also not there.
-

I've checked the whole house and no Arianna. The only place I haven't searched is Cole's room.

I quietly walked into his room with a glass of water in hand knowing he wouldn't be up this early.

I stood beside his bed hovering the glass over his head then finally dumping it over him.

"Jake what the fuck" Cole screeched.

Haha bitch. Okay, focus Jake.

I cleared my throat before asking "have you seen Arianna"

"Oh, is poor Jake worried about his precious little Arianna" He pouted his bottom lip at the end.

I whacked him upside the head "have you seen her or not dimwitt"

He glared at me rubbing the back of his head where I had hit him.

"I think I saw her leave the house last night" He mumbled.

"Around what time"

"I don't know! Ten maybe. Why do you care she's just a girl you've slept with tons of them so who cares if one got away"

I clenched my jaw tightly "she's different"

"You're whipped bro" He scoffed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and whipped my body around heading for the door.

"What's so special about this one girl anyway" Cole stopped me.

"I don't see why this is any of you're business" I replied still facing the hallway.

"Well she just kind of showed up one day out of the blue and I was just wondering why you go all over protective when her name is mentioned, or when she leaves the house for a bit. Maybe she just stayed at a friend's place" He shrugged.

"Just leave it Cole"

"Fine, but if you don't knock her up soon I might have to" he chuckled.

I snapped my head in his direction and stormed over to the same spot I was before grabbing him by the arm and looking him dead in the eye.

"If you so much as lay finger on that girl, Cole so help me I will remove you're limbs one by one and make you eat them" I growled never breaking eye contact.

Cole visibly gulped and put his hands above his head. I let go of his arm still staring into his dark brown eyes.

"I can't make any promises" He smirked.

I was furious now And before I knew it my fist connected with his jaw. He stumbled backwards holding his jaw and groaning.

I stormed out of his room slamming the door behind me. I stomp my way through the house stopping when I'm met with fresh air.

With each deep breath I took my heaving chest slowed back to normal. My fists are still clenched and my heart is beating rapidly from the adrenaline still pulsing through me.

When I finally collected myself I realized my car was gone. This girl.

I sighed pulling my phone out of my pocket and scrolling through my contacts clicking on princess. Her contact photo was a picture of her in my hoodie that she claims she just 'borrowed' with a game controller in her hands smiling big at the camera. Her hair was pulled into a loose messy bun and she had no makeup on.

I smiled at how beautiful she is.

Then I came back to reality and remembered I have to figure out where she went. My thumb lightly pressed the call button, for what seemed like the hundreth time this morning, I held the phone to my ear hoping I would be greeted by her beautiful voice. Maybe I shouldn't bother her. Maybe she's mad at me. But what did I do?

The phone stopped after three rings. But it wasn't Arianna's voice. I knew all too well who answered her phone.

~♡~

A/N
Hope you all like the new update! Comment thoughts??💗

~ Khloe Xx