Chapter Fifteen: I should have auditioned for Alison DiLaurentis.

I don't know if this song is relevant to this chapter or not but I was listening to it while working on this chapter ha ha. It's an old song but I was re-watching Step Up All In and I absolutely love this song. And yay, I still had it in my playlist. 

Play this remix version of the song, the beats are dayum. 

Revolution by Diplo (Sean&Bobo Remix) 

***

c h a p t e r f i f t e e n 

i s h o u l d h a v e a u d i t i o n e d f o r a l i s o n d i l a u r e n t i s 

***

I clenched my jaw as he closed his hand around my wrist and pulled me inside my own cabin. My stomach tightened at his touch but I tried to ignore it. He let go of my hand once he had closed the cabin behind him. The cold air hit my hand, calming the tingling sensation left by his palm. Sebastian's phone rang but he declined the call and then looked at me, furiously. His phone rang again and he declined it yet again. I had a guess that it was the top media sites calling him for more information on the 'Hastings' matter.

A timid knock came on my cabin door and Sebastian yelled. 'NOT NOW!'

I wasn't taken aback by his tone but the amount of anger he radiated. A second later, Lily's head popped in looking scared as hell. 'Sorry sir but it is your father. And he needs to speak to you.'

Sebastian sighed as his phone rang again. But this time, he picked it up and stormed outside the cabin. It had been Kenneth calling him all this time. And Kenneth must be very angry with this...he could tell Sebastian to sack me. I sighed and took out my phone, reading the article online.

A close source from the Parker Co. tells us that Ivory Hastings was hired by none other than her sister, Leah Hastings who works as the personal assistant of the CEO and handles all the important matters of the CEO, Sebastian Parker. Rumours had been circulated that Sebastian Parker himself had hired Ivory Hastings because she was a close friend of his but now it is clear that the responsible CEO of this corporate company had been kept in dark by his own right hand.

Another close source also tells that Ivory didn't want the job but Leah pestered her to take the job so that the Hastings sisters could earn a fortune from the company together. Money over respect, precisely!

For more updates on this, subscribe to businessmillenium.com

I actually found myself getting angry from the second paragraph onward. It was utter bullshit and I never told Robert to release such type of information. A message popped up and it was from Linda.

Someone has double crossed us and told the lie about Ivory not wanting the job. I swear to god, it wasn't us who told them the bullshit. When I called the officials, they gave the information that it is someone from Parker CO. who called saying that Ivory never wanted the job. Robert and I are working on removing this from all the sites.

Someone had double crossed us. It had to be Ivory.

Another message popped up from Linda again.

Sebastian came to our floor about an hour ago and he found out that you were the one to tell us to release the statement. He was furious and he asked for you but no one knew about your whereabouts. Lily told me he is waiting in your cabin. I will keep giving you updates on this matter. Take care! xx