Eclipse! Leo x Reader: The Evil in His Eyes

*Y/N's magic is a celestial spirit*

      (Y/N) Heartfila awoke to see she wasn't in her sister's apartment.  She was slightly startled, until she heard a familiar voice. It was her boyfriend, Leo.  It sounded like he was talking to....a young Aquarius?

"Leeeeeeeeeo~ " Aquarius whined, "I want a carnivalllll!~  They walked into (Y/N)'s temporary room.  Aquarius was a kid, and Leo...He was a in golden armor, without his glasses, and he had a mane of hair kind of like Gajeel's.

"Hello (Y/N) Heartfila," Leo greeted, "I bet you're wondering 'why do we look so different.'  Well here's the thing: us spirits are done taking orders from you humans. I am repulsed by what a player that other version of me was."

   (Y/N) sighed, aware of what happens in the eclipse, "So, why am I here?"

"You see; You interest me. You're half-spirit yourself, yet you're not affected by the eclipse." He stated.

Aquarius giggles, "Or some things just never change, he likeeeees you!~"

 Leo glared at the child, "Why can't you leave me alone Aquarius?"

"I want a HUGE carnival!" Aquarius exaggerated.

"Fine! You can have one if you leave me alone!" Aquarius cheered and ran off. "Now that she's finally gone, I can say what I really wanted to. I'm giving you a chance to become full spirit or full human. If you choose human, our love is over and you will become our enemy. If you choose spirit nothing changes between us and humans become your enemy. You have 2 days to decide."

---

    (Y/N) made her decision. She was going to remain human to help her friends from the guild. It would mean her powers would disappear with the spirit side of her. There was still a voice in her head, telling her to listen to her heart. After more thought, she realized that Team Natsu would defeat the eclipse spirits. If she chose spirit she would have her powers and be able to help. It was decided.

Leo came into (Y/N)'s room, "What's your decision, (Y/N)?"

"I'll become a full spirit."

    The affects of becoming a spirit were different than what (Y/N) thought. She too had a Eclipse counterpart. Her counterpart was currently fighting Gray Fullbuster, who had just defeated Cancer in a dance battle.

"(Y/N)! Snap out of it! You're my family, I don't want to hurt you." Gray yelled desperately, not wanting to hurt Lucy's sister.

"There's nothing to snap out of. I'll fight for the spirits! I don't want to be summoned out of a key!" Eclipse (Y/N) shouted back at him.

Gray sighed, "I'll fight you if that's what you want! But you will be defeated! You know, I remember when Loke, you, and myself hanging around the guild together. One day, we all went on a mission, and you two were happy back then. You were apart of the guild! You still are, nothing will change that! If your so afraid why don't you try talking to the Celestial Wizards!"

Just then Leo showed up and put his arm around (Y/N), "Gray Fullbuster. You survived Cancer! And I'm not going to let you mess with my (Y/N)'s head!"

---

   It had been awhile since the eclipse happened. Gray had gotten his hands on (Y/N)'s gate key and gave it to Lucy. Leo and (Y/N) picked up where they left off.  And they lived peacefully.

Alter/Yandere Ending:

  The Eclipse spirits defeated the wizards. Once they got to Gray, and Lucy. (Y/N)'s Eclipse counterpart was defeated by herself. She couldn't stand the thought of her sister and her childhood friend getting killed. Natsu's dead body was lying next to Lucy; who cried over it. (Y/N) screamed in protest to Leo killing them, yet he didn't stop. The screams of Gray left fast and the many screams of Lucy took over. Leo was dismembering each of her fingers, then her arms, legs and finally Lucy's head. (Y/N) was terrified of the bloody Eclipse Leo who walked over to her.

"Now we can always be together." Leo kissed (Y/N), but she didn't do anything, she was horrified at the deaths of her guildmates. She could only see the evil in his eyes.