His Playboy Ways spin off

Hi all you HPW readers, it's been a long time and I hope you're all healthy and well.
I have decided to write a spin off of this story and I hope you guys would check it out.

It's called Highway Kismet and I just posted the first chapter, do check it out and let me know what you think, whether I should continue or not. I appreciate all the love and support I have gotten for this story.

The story revolves around Mitchell, Mason and Carly's son. It is lighthearted but in my true writing style, it also holds a lot of emotion. Carly and Mason, as well as the other beloved characters will make appearances. Who knows, maybe I'll throw Damien in too ;) 

Here is a little preview of the story: 

"So, what is your style Mr. Clarke?" I raised a brow.

"Ooh don't call me Mr. Clarke, that's my dad and I hear way too many people refer to him as that. Besides I don't think my dad ever had the charm to keep a pretty girl like yourself in company for this long." He said. "And my style is to offer a lady a drink in a proper crystal glass."

"So I was right after all, you are fancy." I smirked. "And a little overconfident, shaming your dad like that, that's tacky."

He smirked. "You call it fancy; I call it chivalry. And don't get me wrong, I love my old man, but he only has eyes for my mom, I don't think he's ever held another women's hand other than hers."

"Aren't you a smooth talker." I remarked as I took another sip from my drink.

"And you're all about impressing a guy you set eyes on." He smirked. "Drinking whiskey for me, I must admit I'm touched."

"Oh, come on, I am one hundred per cent sure many girls have done much more for your attention." I said.

"What makes you say that?" he asked.

"That overconfidence must come from somewhere." I answered. "And my guess is from all the female attention."

"I don't ask for any attention it just comes freely." He shrugged.

"Such arrogance, just who are you Mitchell Clarke?" I asked inching closer to him.

"Someone who could make your night very fun if you allowed me to." He said.

I smirked and pulled away, finishing my drink. "If I were to agree to that it would only add to your already big head."

"Big head you say eh?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Seriously? We're in college not in high school, grow up."

He didn't say anything but went to get me another drink instead.

"Do you sometimes wish you were still in high school?" he asked me as he handed me my cup.

"I don't know, school was a roller coaster for me." I said as I took a sip. "What about you?"

"I do. High school was probably one of the best times of my life." He said.

"Oh, I bet it was. How big was your fan club over there?" I asked.

"Well I'm from Los Angeles, so you do the math." He smirked.

"Different beach babe every night huh?" I teased.

He shook his head. "You'd think so right? But nah, I was actually a good kid with good grades in school. I had a close circle of friends and I did what most teenagers got up to but I was always kept in check."

"Strict Dad?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Mom. She's really set in her ways, but I adore her and wouldn't ask for anyone else as my mother."

I genuinely smiled at him and we just stood in silence for a while.

"So are you going to fall in love with me now?" he broke the silence.

I choked on my drink and after composing myself I looked at him as if he was insane. "Why on earth would you ask me that?"

"Well I've had girls drop the L bomb on me seconds after speaking of my mom. Apparently, chicks find it adorable when guys love their mothers." He casually said.

"Well I'm not chicks and I certainly am not falling in love with you or anyone else for that matter." I clarified. "And when I thought you were cocky; I had no idea how much until now."

"Well you certainly are different from other girls I've spoken to." He chuckled.

"Yeah I didn't make conversation with you to start a relationship with you." I said the word as if it were vermin.

I drowned the nasty taste of the 'R' word by downing my drink.

"So why did you approach me?" he asked.

Well I couldn't just say I thought he was smoking hot and wanted to hook up with him, so I just shrugged, "I don't know, I guess you're kinda cute and I'm pretty wasted."

"Or," he stepped closer to me and looked down at me. He held my hands that were holding my cup and slowly unclasped my fingers around it and removed the cup.

He placed it on the side and stepped so close that our chests were touching, he lifted my chin so that my gaze could meet his. I was beyond wasted so even if I looked in his eyes it wouldn't make a difference because nothing could intimidate me at that moment.

He caressed the corner of my lip with his thumb and before I could comprehend anything, he pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me and at first, I was a little surprised, but I kissed him back.

The kiss was sweet and soft and after he pulled away, he looked at me with a smirk. "Or maybe this is what you wanted."

I was left a little speechless. "Um yeah, most probably."

His smirk grew wider. "Wanna get out of here?"

I nodded. "Uh huh."

Thank you guys again.

Take care and be safe
Tina