T H I R T Y - O N E - I'm So Fucking Sorry

{Not Edited}

Song: Unbreakable

Artist (s): Faydee ft Miracle

I'm only trying to make sense of the war the war inside my head.

*********************************************************************************

Friday. The day it all finishes. The day which very well might be my last. The day I'm finally free. The day I will find peace. The day where everyone's safe once again. The day I stop hurting them.

I got out of my car, grabbing my bad and placing it over my shoulder. I locked the car and headed straight inside. I walked to my locker placing my bag on the floor and then proceeded to remove my books. I wasn't an easy task with only one working hand.

When I finally managed to gather all my books I walked to my class. I had no one in the classes before lunch but I had Dylan in both my lessons after. I walked to the cafeteria trying hide the huge white cast which rested on my arm behind my bag. I don't think it was working.

I got my lunch and sat on the usual table which I shared with Jordan. Jordan. He's dead. He killed him. For what? Talking. He's merciless. I'd rather be dead then be called his daughter. Thinking about Jordan's body, made me want to vomit again. I pushed my tray way not in the mood to eat anymore. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths to stop myself from being sick.

I opened my eyes once again and couldn't help but looking towards the people who are now my family. They all sat their engrossed in a deep conversation. I may not see these people again. No matter how strong I am, my father would always be stronger. He makes me weak. He manipulates my thoughts. When with him, I lose myself. A broken arm doesn't help either.

A picked up my fork and played with my food until I saw a sharpie roll towards me. I looked up and saw Dylan along with everyone else pooled around the table.

"Can I" Dylan asked pointing to my cast. In just nodded. He picked up the pen removing its lid and began writing on the cast.

You're never alone. ILY.
-Dylan

"I don't know who this to you, but I definitely know it wasn't an accident" Dylan said sitting down next to me taking my hand on his. Everyone else took turns to write something on the cast before they sat down around the table.

You're the strongest person I know
-Tori

You're a fighter
-Chase

You have battle scars. Flaunt them
-Beth

You're a survivor
-Blake

What they said...
-Zac

I smiled down at the cast before smiling at them. It was all going to end. Forever.

"I swear if this was Jordan's doing, I will kill him. He's done enough damage already" Dylan gritted.

"That's already done" I said looking at Him

"What?" He asked confused

"Jordan. He's dead. He killed him" I whispered looking down at my lap. Blake choked on the soda he was drinking and began punching his chest trying to ease the coughing.

"What do you mean he's dead. Who killed him?" Tori asked frantically.

"Live a day without me. No communication at all. If you pass this test, I'll love you forever. I'll be yours forever." I said to Dylan ignoring Tori's question not wanting to answer it. Even though me and Dylan weren't together I knew he was always keeping an eye on me. Always calling me. Always texting me.

"I'll do it. I'll do anything" Dylan agreed eagerly. I moved closer to him slowly kissing him. I moved back picking up my tray chucking away the half eaten food thanks to Zac.

The next to lesson Dylan completely ignored me sitting as far away from me as possible. After school I headed straight for the gym wanting to train. Just because he had a higher chance of winning, doesn't mean I'm not going to be putting up a fight.

It was around 9:00 when I got home. I opened the door only to be welcomed by Gabe. He's back.

"Oh my God" I gasped running straight into his arms. I missed him so much. I was so scared of not seeing him before tomorrow.

"I love you. I'm so sorry for these past few weeks. I love you" I said in one breath, hugging him tighter.

"Hey...shush...you have nothing to be sorry for. Just know I'm here for you. Forever. I don't want to lose you again. I don't think I would be able to go through that again." Gabe said looking at me with teary eyes.

I'm so fucking sorry.

That night I fell asleep in the living room with Gabe's arms wrapped around me. It was as perfect as things could get with me.

*************************************************************************************

{A/N: There's two chapters left, excluding the epilogue guys...how do you feel about that?...Gosh, I can't thank you enough for all your support. Thank you. I love you all so fucking much. Don't forget to check out my other book as well. I love you. Don't forget to...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love

-ME}